Emoji Starters Pt. 6

☣☔: It starts to pour down rain, and our muses decide to play in it!
: Our muses flee the country and start a new life together!
: It's storming outside - one muse is scared, and the other must comfort them!
: One must begs the other to build a snowman with them - they don't wanna.
: Our muses have 24 hours left to spend together before the world ends.
: One muse spills hot coffee all over the other muse! Ouch!
: One muse is stuck in a wheel chair for awhile - the other must care for them!
: Our muses sail out to sea together!
: Our muses do arts and crafts - one's talented at it, and one sucks... bad.
: Our muses find a magical pencil - everything drawn becomes real!
: One muse is super religious and is convinced the other is the devil.
: One muse gives the other flowers... but they're highly allergic and sent to the ER.
: One muse is king/prince and demands the others hand in marriage!
: Our muses decorate a new apartment together - with new paint and all!
: One muse miss dials and calls the other muse! They decide to talk anyway, and they end up clicking and becoming friends/falling in love! Turns out, they live next door to each other and don't even know it!
: One muse starts acting differently... the other finds out they've been possessed! But the demon simply refuses to leave their body.
: Our muses are separated by a gate/wall that they're unable to cross.
: Our muses play a board-game that effects the real world! (Jumanji)
: One muses gain the power to forward and rewind time with a watch!
: Our muses die in an accidents and their spirits are now stuck on earth!
: Our muses are snowed indoors together!
: Our muses turn into the opposite gender!
: Our muses go bowling together - and ones super competitive!
: One muse is super upset - the other has to cheer them up!
: Our muses are sent back to the Victorian age!
: Our muses must survive during a war!
: One muse is a famous singer and the other is a crazy fan! Time to stalk.
: One muse is lonely and sends a letter to a random address. They actually reply, and the two muses continue to communicate by letters!
: Our muses follow a treasure map they found! Only probably is, they have to take a boat and enter a mysterious island to find it... do they do it?