Honeymoon

The sun was shining and the two love birds known as, Elsa and Jack were happy as ever. They were finally  on there honeymoon. No responsibilities, no duties, and no worries. To Jack Frost, guardian of fun that was just fine to him. He hated responsibilities anyway and was happy to spend the rest of the month just him and Elsa.  Elsa in the other hand was happy, but they were going home in a week. Back to Arendelle, back to those stupid councilmen who told her what to do as queen, back to running a kingdom, back to all the stress. Elsa tried to ignore the dread and just stayed happy with Jack. "He is the best thing that's ever happened to me." She thought to herself as she watched Jack go down yet another water slide for the 8th time.  He was always childish for these things, especially when it came to water parks.  Elsa watched him walk past the lifeguard after she scolded him for not keeping his arms and legs crossed. "How is it you always manage to get yourself in trouble?" Elsa asked him while laughing. Jack gave her that beautiful smirk that he always used on her. "Lifeguards don't seem to understand how much more fun it is to go down without crossing your arms and legs. I'm an expert with fun, she just doesn't believe it" Jack insisted laughing. Elsa kisses his nose giggling. "You really should come swim it's great, besides all you've done today is tan and chill in the hot tub." Jack said taking Elsas hand and walking her over to the big pool. Jack got himself a running start and jumped into the pool splashing Elsa.  "I should really get some more sunscreen" Elsa giggled. Jack rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh come on, your no fun" Jack said grabbing Elsa's arm, pulling her into the water. Elsa came back up sputtering. "That wasn't funny" Jack laughed. "Oh your right, it was Hilarious." Elsa pushed jack and giggles. How could she resist him?

Hours later....

Jack and Elsa dried themselves off and walked to there hotel together. "I've never been so tired in my life" Elsa said rubbing there eyes when they made it to there room. Jack smiled "go get yourself a hot bath, I'll
make dinner." Elsa blushed. "Thank you love" she said kissing him sweetly.
                          ⭐️✨💕
After Elsa's shower, she walked out of the bathroom in her silk night gown. She found Jack Finishing up dinner. He was in his pajama pants and a white t-shirt. Elsa wrapped her arms around him and got on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek.  "Have a nice shower?" Jack said blushing. Elsa nodded and continued to rest her head on his back. "You tired Snowflake?" Elsa smiled. "A little"
Jack turned around and picked her up. "We can save this dinner for tommorow, I'll put it in the fridge." "Sounds perfect" Elsa replied.  Jack walked with Elsa up the stairs and kicked there bedroom door shut, then he put Elsa on the bed and cover her body with blankets. Elsa smiled. "Thanks Jack" Jack smiles and got next to her after removing his shirt. (Jack liked to sleep in his underwear, that's it🤣) Elsa turned and rested her head in his chest. "I love you" Elsa smiles snuggling him. Jack blushed. "I love you to ice queen." The shared a loving goodnight kiss and fell asleep in each other's embrace.

I really hope you liked that😅 please give me prompts in the comment section!!! Thank you!