quinze

this is a bit sad, grab your tissues.

-

the two boys enter the paris airport where they had met, a much more sad aura coaxing both boys as they walk. a soft hands slides into josh's as warm tears fall down his face. the two come to a stop to get josh's ticket and immediately after begin walking once again, tyler protectively unlocking their fingers to drape his arm over josh's shoulders.

"don't cry, amour." tyler softly whispers as the two sit down at the gate, waiting for the dreaded announcement to be made.

josh's choked sobs echo throughout the walls in tyler's brain, telling him to just go with him. but, there's that constant voice in his head telling him that's it's too soon. they'd only known each other for a week; that doesn't justify anything. sure, they are dating but for some reason, that voice is still prominent at telling tyler that he's not that important.

"p-please, tyler. i don't want to be a-alone again." joshua sobs out, breaking down, placing his face in his hands.

tyler manages to pull the boy's hands from his face and examines josh's broken appearance. his usually soft and rose hair is now tousled, messy. with dark cocoa eyes puffy and red, joshua pouts sadly at the older man who opens his arms for josh to climb into.

the pink boy reluctantly stands up and sits in tyler's lap, hugging his middle tightly with tears streaming down josh's face.

"le vol 788 est en train d'embarquer pour columbus, ohio (flight 788 is now boarding to columbus, ohio.)"

joshua just clings tighter to the brunette man, quietly whimpering.

"bébé?" tyler speaks, running his finger through josh's dyed hair.

the mentioned raises his head from tyler's warm chest, eyes filled with tears which escape every once in a while. tyler's hands cup joshua's cheeks, wiping away the stray tears.

"it's time, my love." he whispers, so only josh can here.

"d-do you promise to call everyday?" the pink boy chokes out, still sobbing.

"i promise, joshua."

the two boys stand, joshua shaking slightly. the brunette boy engulfs the pink boy in a warm embrace and whispers,

"you're so precious, my love. i will call you everyday and i will be visiting in no time. it's too soon to say i love you, b-but i care for you very much, josh."

tyler pulls back slightly and presses multiple kisses to josh's face. finally, he presses their lips together slow and peaceful.

"dernier appel pour le vol 788 à destination de columbus, ohio (last call for flight 788 to columbus ohio.)" the announcer says.

"i care for you too, ty." josh whispers, pulling back reluctantly.

the pink boy slow strides towards the gate door, handing the nice lady his ticket. she smiles sadly at him before quickly saying,

"toi et ton amant, très belle (you and your lover, quite beautiful.)"

joshua sends her back a sad smile, slowly walking through the door. the pink boy turns back once, waving at the brunette man he cares for, softly.

as the lady who spoke to josh closes the door, tyler instantly breaks down in tears and silently sobs.

-

this made me soft n' sad, lovelies.

but this isn't the end, i promise.

have a good day / night.

stay alive, please or you wouldn't find out what's next:)

(no, but really i care for all of you.)

||-//

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰