Nightmare x reader x shattered

You groaned as you walked down the stairs of your new 'home'. Within the past week the two people whom you had cared most about had murdered all your friends and family, drugged you, and kidnapped you. You yawned as you heard arguing at the entrance to the kitchen. You leaned on the doorway as you saw what was showing on.

Shattered and nightmare were arguing. Over what, you had no idea. You sighed as you listened. "She will never like you, you look like an octopus!" "You once looked like this too, don't you forget that nightmare!" "Shut up! At least I wasn't desperate!" "Desperate? Your the one who was begging for my attention!" ""SHE WILL NEVER LIKE SOMEONE LIKE YOU!" You watched, slightly amused, before coughing.

"Why would I like either of you? You took everything i ever loved or had to live for from me!" They glanced at you, then at eachother. "You killed my family, brutally murdered a my guy friends, practically slaughtered all my gal pals, then drugged me and now your fighting over who I like more? You guys really are monsters!" Tears welled in your eyes as you turned to go, but shattered grabbed you with his tentacles.

"H-hey let me go!" You started to kick at the tentacles. "Shattered your scaring her!" Nightmare complained. "YOUR BOTH SCARIN ME!" Shattered dropped you to the ground and you curled up into a whimpering ball. "Please...jut leave me alone...just kill me!" They exchanged a glance at eachother and shattered sighed.

Shattered bent down and hugged your body close. "We would never hu-" "DONT YOU SAY THAT! YOU MAY NOT HAVE HURT ME OHYSICALLY BUT YOU HURT ME MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY!" You screamed. Nightmare came over and patted your hair. "So soft..." he mumbled. You began to cry in shattereds grip. "Shh...we're here, and we won't ever let anything happen to you ever again...E V E R..." you only began to cry more at that...because you knew they were right. You'd never get to have anything happen...not while you were with them. And to think you actually had a crush on them before...

Sorry it's short and stuff...I'm not good with a love triangle chapter...T^T 379 words.