Reversed AU

I thought about this and said, "funk it let's do it"

"SLYTHERIN!" Then entire hall was silent as Harry walked over to Slytherin table. Then others began to get sorted after him.
After the feast he bumped into someone. "I-I'm s-s-sorry!" Harry's said not wanted to up set the person he nocked over. Then his head was lifted and he looked into beautiful grey eyes.
"You belong to me now."
(Me: Draco you cant do-
Draco:KEEP WRITING)

"W-Wha-" Harry was cut off by the Gryffindor taking his hand and walking with him to his dorms. "My name is Draco." "I-Im H-Harry"
His best friend Pansy was siting in a char when Draco came in.
"I see you found your pet Slytherin." Meanwhile Harry was so confused. "Word of the wise kid don't try and talk to anyone else, Draco's the jealous type."
With that draco to his Slytherin to his room and sat on the bed with him.

"Not t-that I-I'm c-complaining, w-what a-am I doing here." Draco facepalmed. "I forget you were raised by muggles. Well at Hogwarts it's common for students to have pets, or just there buddy's." He said playing in Harry's hair. "It normally for different houses but sometimes it will be fro the same house." Harry was blushing and looked up to Draco with the most innocent look. "Can we be like, boyfriends if we want?" Draco blush a small bit and told him: "Yea, but let's start off slow for now...." Harry nodded and curled up into Draco.

The next day

Some Slytherins were picking on Harry and Draco did not take that lightly.
"If you EVER lay a hand on Harry again, I will rip you insides out and FED THEM TO THE WEREWOLVES WHILE YOUR MOTHER CRYS OVER YOU EMPTY CORPSE.!!!"
Annnd that is what scared the other houses into not touching, looking, or talking to Harry ever again. Though he really didn't care he liked the affection he gave him.

To transfigurations class.

Harry was working hard and getting his note when he felt a tap on his arm looking to his left where A new girl from France sat. "Hello, Do you have the notes from last week I need them for the test?"
Harry (being the cinnamon roll his is) nodded and asked her to meet in the library after class. "I don't like the way she was looking at you, your my boyfriend." Harry giggled at his boyfriends overprotectiveness. "How about I let you come as well?" Draco nodded.

TO DA LIBRARY.

During the time they were studying, the girl kept implying she wanted to go out with him by making cheesy pick up lines.
By the end of it draco was IRATE when she tried KISSING HIM. "WATCH. YOUR. BACK" is all that Draco growled out when he let.

Let's just say Draco keeps well on his word. The girls room was found empty with a letter saying she was moving back home.
"Shame I really though she was going to be a good friend." Draco just placed his hand around his waist and no body even looked in their direction.

BIG TIME SKIP

Draco was driving home from work when he got a phone call saying someone was in the house and was threatening him and his child.
He floored it all the way there and took out a gun from his glove compartment and walked in. Mad at who ever decided it be a good idea to mess with his family.

"GINNY PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!" "NOT UNTILL YOU LOVE-" a gun shot could be heard thew the house as Ginny fell dead.
Harry thew his arms around Draco and picked up his child.
"Are you both ok?! Did she touch you?!" Harry just walked into his and Draco's room laying with his daughter. "S-She s-said s-s-some hatful things a-and tried t-to t-touch Lily."
Draco who didn't even want to clean up the body just payed in bed with his family.

No one was ever going to hurt them again or they'll die a painful death

•—————————————————————•

OK WELL ITS DONE! I actually never seen someone do this before and it seemed like something I wanted to try.

723 words