text & real life

IMESSAGE!

private chat: jo💙

love🦋💙
jooo
joey
JOEYY
seen
JOEY please answer
can we please talk?
seen
joey i swear i wasn't what it seemed
seen
that's it i'm coming to your house so we can talk
shit i can't drive
fuck
someone will drive me be there in 20
seen

REAL LIFE!
Third Person Pov

     MACKENZIE DESPERATELY NEDDED SOMEONE TO drive her to Joey's. When he opened the door he was so worried looking for her, and he found her a milimetre away from kissing her ex. She needed to apologize because she couldn't bear the thought of losing him. He was too important and too nice. He did not deserve that and she knew she messed up. He treated her so well and what did she do in return, almost kissed Johnny.
     "ASHER! Asher were are you?" she scremed leaving her and Lolo's room and looking for her brother's "I NEED YOU TO TAKE ME TO JOEYS COME ON" she screamed in hopes he would show up. "He is not here. He is at Annie's" said a voice she didn't wanna hear right now "I can drive you if you want" Johnny said without looking at her eyes.
     "Not a fucking chance Vincent!" she knew he hated being called that "This is all your fault so stay away from me". The boy was annoyed at her "My fault? You know you did lean in too right?" he angrily said "Yeah I do. But if you hadn't been so nice and offered to hug me we wouldn't have been close, if you weren't so cute didn't give me the puppy eyes and I would've said no, if you had never moved back my feelings wouldn't have come back too!!" the girl screamed in the verge of tears.
     It took both of them a couple of seconds to realize what the girl had just confessed. Shit! He wasn't supposed to know she thought. "What? You have feelings for me?" the green eyed boy asked astonished by that fact. "Uh... I have to go" the girl said while running down the stairs and leaving the house as soon as possible.

IMESSAGE!

private chat: hayhay☃️

mackaroni🧚🏼‍♀️
hay
hayden
please answer
i need you help

hayhay☃️
what
what happened

mackaroni🧚🏼‍♀️
can you pick me up from the orlando's asap pleaseee
i'll explain in the car it's urgent

hayhay☃️
uh okay
be there in 5...
seen

REAL LIFE!
Third Person Pov

HAYDEN ARRIVED AT THE ORLANDO'S precisely five minutes later. Mackenzie was waiting hiding near the garage. She didn't want Johnny to know she was still there. "Thank you Hay. You saved me" she told her best friend. "What happened Mack?" he asked concerned.
The girl told him about the earthquake story and then about the argument between her and Johnny just now. "Wow. So you two almost kissed, Joey saw you and you accidentally told Johnny you have fellings for him?" "Exactly. And now I'm more screwed and I'm goin to try and fix things with Joey. Let's hope it works out".
     The rest of the ride was silent. Mackenzie had a lot to think about. What if he doesn't forgive me? What if he stays mad forever? What am I even going to say to him?. Hayden noticed that she needed to think so he didn't interrupt her. After about ten minutes they arrived at the Birlem's.
     "Good luck Mack. Just explain to him. And call me if you need to pick you up, okay?" the curly haired best friend said. "Thanks Hay. I love you, thank you for everything" she said before getting out of his jeep and heading for Joey's house.
Here goes nothing she thought before ringing the doorbell.

A/N: hey guys, i'm going back home today so sorry if i'm inactive. next chapter when this one hits 5 votes!!! so VOTE and comment if you can please!! love you💙