chapter one: the badass team blood is here!

third person pov:
*ding!* now arrived in japan

"finally that took 4 days to get here" jay, our protagonist, said as he was holding phym on his lap while sitting with his four members, gilbert, clei, nana, and erina . "yea i am glad i am use to this" gilbert said as he grabs his god arc as jay nods getting up, while phym gets onto his back, grabbing his god arc and had it turn into a pocket watch "its so convenient that our god arcs can turn into normal functioning items for disguise" he said as he saw the others god arcs turn into for each of them.
gilbert: a wrench
clei: a tactics book
nana: a cook book
and erina: a never ending sucker (jay: don't ask why but she will tease me about it weirdly so.. yea have fun getting the sexual image out of your heads perverts)
"now that we have things in order lets go get our bikes" jay said as he smiled walking to the parking lot of the air port with his team and adopted daughter  ignoring the comments on there clothing, the arm bands on there wrists, or the fact that jay was carrying a 4 year old on his back without problems.
jays pov:
man thank lord for our bikes:
mine:

 jays pov:man thank lord for our bikes:mine:

gils:

clei:

clei:

erina:

erina:

"man the defense team really sent us a good good luck present" i said as i turn towards my comrades "i say man these must cost really expensive but we might as well ride them" gil said before getting on his motor cycle as the others did to but jay...

"man the defense team really sent us a good good luck present" i said as i turn towards my comrades "i say man these must cost really expensive but we might as well ride them" gil said before getting on his motor cycle as the others did to but jay saw his has a letter that he read silently.
"jay
i hope you will have a great time, after all~, you always wanted to go to japan. but please do be careful, because if our sources are correct, you guys will be dealing with things worse then arigami so please dont die on us~.
signed Alisa with a dried lipstick mark on it"

this made me blush silently red as i remembered what happened that made her this flirty but thats another story for another time so i put it in my pocket and put on my helmet to hide my blush as i got phyms helmet on her

*time skip to the mansion ect*
third pov:
jay was going to the academy during the afternoon sense it will attract the least attention of anyone as he had to ask the school council about his situation so he went and tried to find the school council but got lost till he bumped into someone. that someone was sona.

for anyone not knowing what she looked like here is a pic of her)

 "oh im sorry i should have watched where i was going" the female said before jay lets out a gentle chuckle "then i should have as well" he said getting up "i been looking for the school consul for about thirty minuets " he said embarrassingly as ...

"oh im sorry i should have watched where i was going" the female said before jay lets out a gentle chuckle "then i should have as well" he said getting up "i been looking for the school consul for about thirty minuets " he said embarrassingly as he just noticed how beautiful the female in front of him was. "oh im from the club  your one of the new  students please come with me and im sona" she said as jay nods "then lead the way sona, im jay" he said as he kept his gut feeling to himself as he felt something was off about sona, no fuck that, the entire school was feeling like that before he remembered a part of the note 'because if our sources are correct, you guys will be dealing with things worse then arigami' <fuck.. dam it operator why did you not brief us on this?!?!?!>  he said in his mind as he followed sona to the student consul room "now i need 4 papers and a request" he said as he saw sonas eye brow raise up "that is?" she asked him "nothing much i just have a 4 year old who i dont trust to not be attack when shes alone"
time skip again
I was talking with ceil,gil,nana, and erina. Oh! Also with my adopted daughter phym since I gotten permission to bring her with me since she is four years old. We were heading to the school since it's our first day here and boy oh boy..... some of the comments just prove to me that males like me and gil are a rarity since all the perverts told us males to go die... let's say I heard this stupid voice

???: dam bastard having a harem! That should be me!
This made me freeze and blood lust was showing but my daughter pat my head to get me out of it but not before I had sent that blood lust to the bastard pervert  that I soon found out was named issei.... what a shitty name I will call him shisi or more like shitsei but I was not the only one with bloodlust flowing gil, ceil,nana,and erina was all unleashing blood lust on any poor sap who said something perverted and most of the girls screamed in delight to see two non perverted males who they dubed on both of us the 'badass prince' and Gil the 'handsome prince' the badass is Becuase I spartan kick shitei and his shit friends in the balls  gaining points from a certain neko who I got to know later as shiron.

But alas all good things come to an end but first...me and Gil broke the wall to grab the three perverts who where in the phase of being beaten the fuck out of them by the girls and... I sent them to the hospital since I was that protective granting me a new nick name 'the protective badass brutal prince' since I was brutal and I swore I saw ceil nana and erina blush a dark red seeing my hard abs and fit body but I am not sure if that's the case luckily the blond girl: asia.... what a sweet girl she covered my daughters eyes and even helped her get dressed and a 4 year old version of the girl uniform. I mentally remind myself to thank asia for helping my daughter but soon we were doing normal exercises..... well I done that times 500 in the amount of time others got that first set done something most males looked at me with envy  but... this pe uniform is so tight something I did not account for so some of the more... Pervy girls got nose bleeds from my figure but I can tell the innocent nun yes I knew asia was a ex nun but I did not talk about it, looked away but I... kicked shitei in the balls when he made this comment
Issei or shitei: what a bastard he should just die so I can have his girls!

To be honest........ I should have asked the group to make my watch be like a 50 kilo yo-yo for this fucker...

Next time)