Meeting My Sisters!?!?

Sorry it took so long

I  woke up with a bang..........."Seems ihigo has come out" i yawned still sleepy, before i feel back asleep. When i woke up i was being carried, i looked up and saw ichigo.

Few Days later............

We were all at the fire works festival all laughing and playing, ichigos pervert friend tried to grope my boobs but i ran to chad fake crying before he could, the tatsuki beat him up hehe these sure are interesting people i thought with a smile........

Once we were at ichigos house and it hit one o'clock ichigo opened the window want a hude paint balloon hit the wall, i started snickering.......then ichigo started ranting which made  me full on laugh. I left through his window and went outside and he came through his front door only to be attacked by his dad while he shouted"Goooooood Moooorning Ichigoooo!" like a mad man........but ichigo dogged as his dads face nailed the ground.

Ichigo and his dad had this sappy moment and we were off.......when we arrived chad was already there then oreo appeared, he looked shocked to see me "hey Oreo-kun" i beamed, he looked away blushing "h-hey kanashimi" he said blushing a bright red looking away................

Then orihime came and stood next to me "I guess were all present and accounted for" she said in a cheerful voice, I smiled at that.

 Then ichigo started shouting stuff but i zoned out until yodoichi appeared. "Hey yodoichi" i waved yodoihi looked at urahara and nodded "so your kanashimi" yodoichi said "imm hmm" i answered while nodding.

The urahara told us to step inside the store saying there were thing we could'nt talk about out in the open. We went down to that huge room under the shop and urahara  opened the portal. Then he hit Ichigo with the cain, then looked at me

I looked at him '=_=

He looked at me 

I looked at him ''-_-

He looked at me

 I looked at him '=_=

He looked at me 

I looked at him ''-_-

He looked at me 

"You know your not hitting me with that again right, because i have allot of power without it and i can transform without you" i said are folded. I did the hand sign's and puffed into new ninja clothes, i was wearing a black mask instead of red that lead into a vest top like kakashi's but black with a purple louse shoulder off top and high waisted black sailor shorts with purple buttons.

I had my knuckle dusters on under my purple leather fingerless gloves with the holes over the knuckles, two black guns, my katana on my back. My Long waist length hair in two high pony tails. I look S-E-X-Y.

After everyone got over their shock we went through the portal and started running boo ........... from this force that was trying to destroy us and it caught oreo then chad had to save him  and but him over his shoulder then started running again, i started cracking up laughing and running at the same time until i saw the bolder.

Then i just transported to the end of the tunnel just as everyone ran out, we landed with a boom! Ichigo was doing some sort of yoga when oreo put on his spare cape............

Once we were all up and running we started too look around and yodoichi told us we were in the poorest section of the soul socity (The Rucon District)........the i zoned out again.........What the fuck.......

A bang caught my attention, guess ichigo set the seretei get lock thing....... so i transported onto the other side to be greeted by pure men.........uh oh........oh well. "Hey guys can you command that huge blob out there to stop hurting my friends...........or i'll kill him" i said in a sickly sweat voice and started to leak my spirit energy and the area started to shake, they gasped for air unable to breath from my emmence power i smirked then disappeared, blocking my power and appearing next to yoduichi.