chapter 16

good morning son can you come here please ok im coming what is it then they said please sit said his mom and then he sat down and then finn came in and then they said your going to a big brother and then he smiled and look at her mom stomach and she smiled and said you can put your hand on my stomach and then smiled and did and he felt it kick and then she said me and your father are going to the doctors today and we get to find out what it is and then he smiled again and said sound great and then they went to the doctors and finn jr went to his room and started to cry and then smiled at the picture of him and his father and mother and when he was little then he started to cry again then they came back and he stop crying and said hi mom and dad how was the doctors they said it was good your going have a little sister and he smiled and then he went to the bathroom took a shower and then he ate dinner and then he went to sleep crying and then he woke up and got ready for school and then finn was in car already waiting for him and then said im sorry dad i didnt sleep very well its ok then they got to school and then he went to his locker and only prue was there and he asked were is your sisters and then she said there sick in the hospital she started to cry and then he hugged her its ok im here for all of you i love you all so much im here its ok and then she said thank you finn jr and she kissed him and then they went to classes and to lunch and then went to more classes and then he went to glee club and then he went with prue to see piper and phoebe at the hospital and then he went home and went to his room did his homework then he went outside and he sat on the porch and then started to cry and then his mom came out and he stop crying and rachel new he was crying and then rachel asked whats wrong buddy and then he said nothing!! then he went to his room and then he started to cry more and rachel come to his door please son whats wrong and then he opens then door and he hugged his mom and then he said im upset that im not going to be you little son anymore and two my girlfriends are in the hospital and i dont know if im going to like my little sister im sorry mom and he started to cry again and then rachel said its ok its ok shhh shhh then she said i love you son i did know your going to cry because i can tell when we told you i love you to mom then he went to sleep on her shoulder and then she layed him down and she covered him and then she went to finn told him everything that finn jr said then he said we knew that it was going to happen and its sad that his girlfriends are in the hospital and then they went to sleep.