Introductions

3RACHA

Bang Chan
• leader
• 22 years old
• chan is the leader of one of the most smallest but deadliest gangs in Seoul, that he and his two best friends Changbin and jisung, created when they were younger. Ruthless and scary to others but to his trusted friends and younger brother chan is the biggest softie they know.
• he is also a closet gay with only very few people knowing his sexuality, hes scared that once everyone knows, he will lose face and no one will be scared of him anymore

Seo Changbin
• right hand man
• 20 years old
• changbin is chans right hand man, changbin is one of chans friends that helped form 3Racha. With a cold demeanor, changbin can scare away anyone with his glare. He is the best at hand to hand combat and can beat your sorry ass to a pulp.
• he is also a very confident gay and not afraid to speak his mind about things. Especially about the boy he likes, just not to chan tho 🤭

Han Jisung
• left hand man
• 19 years old
• jisung is chans left hand man and the second friend to form 3Racha. He has a funny and outgoing personality, that will trick anyone. From his loud mouth to his loud personality, jisung specialises in shooting and has a sharp eye. He can shoot you from anywhere and HE will hit you.
• also another confident gay that stares at the guy he likes

Bang Yedam
• chans younger brother
• 17 years old
• wants to start helping out his older brother with gang stuff, but because hes still in high school. Chan has said to wait until hes finished
• will turn red as a tomato when the boy he likes stares at him.

YOUNG WINGS

Kim Woojin
• leader
• 22 years old
• woojin is the successor of the Young Wings a large mafia gang that his father was previously the head of, but due to an incident woojin has had to step up and become the leader at 18 years old. Seems cold at first but after knowing him he WILL turn into an overprotective dad. Skilled with good hand to hand combat skills, he will beat you with his fists if you harm the people he cares about.
• an extremely confident gay, and has had many boyfriends before. And he might just have a crush on a certain someone.

L

ee Minho
• right hand man
• 21 years old
• minhos father had been the right hand man of woojins father so it was natural for minho to do the same. Friends since they were younger, Woojin is one of minhos closest friends. Armed with great aim minho can shoot anything.
• an extremely LOUD and confident gay, has his eye out for someone.

Hwang Hyunjin
• left hand man
• 19 years old
• a boy that woojin saved when he was younger from a group of thugs beating him, from then on he vowed to serve woojin and protect him as his left hand man. Hes very good at throwing knives and is also very LOUD and outgoing, he does not shut up.
• too gay for everyone especially for his boyfriend seungmin. If anyone hurts him, he will murder you.

Lee Felix
• minhos younger brother and a part of the inner circle
• 19 years old
• following his brother in helping woojin, felix is funny and outgoing. He usually scopes out the area before any deal, although he is usually loud. Hes good at being quiet and following people.
• pretty sure he panics when he sees the boy he likes.

Kim Seungmin
• woojins younger brother
• 19 years old
• he really shouldnt be apart of this whole gang thing, but he doesnt listen to his older brother. Usually stays back, due to his older brother not letting him. But when needed he can beat you to a pulp with his hand to hand combat skills.
• in a very open relationship with hyunjin. Theyre always together.

Yang Jeongin
• hyunjins younger half brother
• 18 years old
• hasnt officially joined yet, because hes still in highschool. But tries to help out when he can.
• blushes when the cute boy he likes stares back at him.