Chapter 1

Authors note: Hi hello yes this is my first story that ive written. It was written at 4am while i was delusional and most likely high on caffeine. Theres probably lots of errors and mistakes. But ill edit later lol. If you enjoy this please leave a comment or a like thingy, it legit motivates me. Also suggestions for improvement if there is any. Thanks fam 🤙🤙
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Chan was sitting in his office, he hears Changbin his right hand man run into his office he yells "BOSS! THE YOUNG WINGS ARE GETTING TO OUR DEAL WITH MONSTA X BEFORE US" "WHAT!?" Chan exclaimed "they said they would do the deal with us" "I know, I know I've found the location of where the trade is happening" Chan smirked and said "well should we go crash the party then? Go tell Jisung to get ready. I would like this to be somewhat civil so only you and Jisung will come with me but do tell him to bring the appropriate weapons. You know how these end right?" Changbin smirked and said "Of course boss, I can't wait" with that Changbin went out of the room to tell Jisung to get ready.

Once Changbin left Chan got ready himself all he had to do was put on his gun holster as he was already dressed appropriately for something like this, his outfit consisted of a black silk button up shirt and some tight black jeans, he then went and picked up his gun that was somewhere under his messy desk that was full of paperwork.

10 minutes later Changbin and Jisung walked into Chan's office equipped and ready to go "Shall we go then guys" Chan said with a smirk and at the same time Jisung and Changbin both replied with a "YES BOSS!". Once they got to the garage they chose a sleek black SUV with tinted windows and bulletproof glass, Changbin hopped into the driver's seat and Jisung went and opened the back door for Chan so that he can get in, Jisung went and sat into the front passenger seat next to Changbin. The drive to the destination was half an hour away and during the ride Chan and his men were discussing about the current projects and deals happening and the progress for each one when suddenly Chan suddenly asks Changbin where and how he got the information about the trade between their rival gang and Monsta X.

As Changbin was about to reply, they arrived at their destination and Changbin thought to himself "phew that was close I nearly exposed Felix and I's secret relationship". Jisung went and opened the door for Chan, walking through the warehouse Chan could see the exchange happening between none other than Kim Woojin the leader of The Young Wings and Sohn Shownu the leader of Monsta X. As they walked in Chan clapped his hands and said, "well I see that you Shownu suddenly changed your mind about doing the deal with my group" Shownu just shrugged his shoulders and replied with "Woojin just offered me a better deal". Woojin then spoke up and told Chan and his members to back off or else their would-be blood shed today. All Chan managed to do was pull out his gun towards Woojin and in return Woojin and his members pulled their guns out along with Jisung and Changbin.

In the middle of this conflict was Shownu and all he wanted to do was exchange the goods and go but apparently, he couldn't do that today. He just sighed, and put both of his hands up and said "guys were all adults here, I'm sure we can work something out without violence now?" as Shownu was their senior both leaders listened and put down their guns and Shownu sighed in relief as this might end the way he wants it too. Without violence and blood of course.

"So, you wanted civil so talk" said Woojin and all Chan replied with was "YOU STOLE THIS DEAL FROM ME, YOU BASTARD!" thus causing Woojin's right hand Minho to pull out his gun at Chan which then obviously caused a chain reaction as Jisung pulled out his gun. Shownu and his gang members just stood there until Shownu pulled out his own gun and fired toward the ceiling "OK BOYS ENOUGH! Shownu shouted "if you both can't settle this, then I won't make the deal with any of you. I'm sure NCT or even A.C.E can offer me a better deal" after saying this Shownu placed the briefcase down and walked out with his men behind him.

Once Monsta X walked out only Chan and his two men and Woojin's four other men were left in the warehouse. With guns still out Chan decides that hes had enough for the day and tells Jisung and CHangbin to stand down, Woojin then follows and tells his men to also stand down.

At this Chan just glares at Woojin and walks out in anger with his two most trusted men behind him, arriving home with pizza chan's younger brother yedam goes to greet him asking him how the deal went. This was followed by everyone sitting on the couches ready for some unhealthy dinner, chan had earned a break from his clean eating after the shit that went down today.