Introduction

WARNING: This story has sexual content and mature events. This story is meant for 18+ only. Readers discretion is advised.

ANOTHER WARNING: This book is a clique of all clique romance novels lol

I wrote this story two years ago, and finally decided to share it. It's not finished but maybe if I start posting some chapters it will encourage me to finish it. I will share the first three chapters and then post one once a week every Friday.

I've never written a book before so I'm new at this. This books is just something I wrote for fun and as a tester for many more novels to come.  If the grammar is off just let me know and I will fix it ASAP. Also if it seems similar to any other books, I swear I didn't copy anyone. This is all me. It's a romance clique novel, of course these types  of books have similarities, doesn't mean it's copied off one another. This story is created from my mind and my mind only!

ANYWAY...I hope you guys enjoy!

~*~

Gabe stalks towards me, and I back away until my back hits his door. He puts both his hands up against the door trapping me.

"Admit it Skylar, you feel something between us," he purrs.

"N-no I don't," I lie."Your lying," he calls me out. "And now that I know there's a chance, I'm not letting go of you that easy."

"W-what is that supposed to mean?"

"It means my baby brother better watch his back, cause he now has competition."

"You're crazy," I look at him in disbelief.

"Only for you," he breaths against my mouth.

He catches me off guard by wrapping his hand around the back of my neck and pulls me into him, crashing his lips to mine. His tongue gets access to mine and he presses his body against me, making it harder for me to break free.

No way, I'm not giving in this time.

I push him off of me and slap him across the face.

"Stay away from me!" I shout, and storm out of his bedroom.

I run out the house, and thank god he doesn't follow me. Once I feel like I'm far enough I stop and take a breath.

What the hell is happening? How could everything go so wrong and so upside down in just a couple of days? I came here for a distraction, to get away from my broken family; not to be stuck in some twisted telenovela.

And the worst part . . . I know this is only the beginning.

**************

Skylar graduates high school and decides to go to her Aunt Stacey's beach house in laguna beach for the summer with her two best friends Anna and Kelly. She also came to visit her boyfriend Ben who is also her aunts neighbor. Even though coming back won't be the same with her brothers passing, she hopes this vacation will help distract her from the pain. Surprisingly, the only person that has been a good distraction is her boyfriends hot older brother Gabe.