end

Hello I now I wanted to discontinue but I just make a cut here ;)

Y/n was walking through the streets, looking through his Instagram. Suddenly someone called his name, "Y/n!" As he looked up he saw bts. He smiled and wanted to walk over to them... Suddenly he layed on the ground. As he looked up he saw Jin, Jimin and Jungkook standing over him telling him to stay awake and calm, while Yoongi and Taehyung yelled at the driver of a car. Namjoon was calling an ambulance and Hobi was panicking. Y/n then closed his eyes slowly.

"He's never going to wake up will he?!"
"Calm down... Hes gonna wake up soon."
"You've been saying that now for 2 years Hyung.."
"We should go. We need to go to training.."
"But I wanna stay a little longer..."

Y/n heard voices, but he only saw black. As he opened his eyes he saw 7 men discussing over what they gonna do.. He also saw a boy laying in a hospital bed. Him. He saw himself laying in that bed. "W... What?"

"You can choose now if you want to stay alive, and have a second chance... Or if you want to die and rest in peace." A voice spoke up. Y/n looked at his body, in the same time a sound started to go off.

"No! He can't die!" A doctor ran in, "doctor, what's happening?" (Lmao obviously he's about to die or something) "he's fighting for his life. It's now his decision if he wants to come back." The males started to whine.

"yes... I want."

After that he and the others lived a happy life till end.
Relationships:
Namjoon x Jin
Jungkook x Taehyung
J-hope x Minwoo x Yoongi (bruh)
Jimin x M/n

End

Yay happy end ._.

My story from 1/10?

Stop reading xD I said end

Do what you want

Bruh ._.

Ok.... Well then?

Bye