8. Room Exchange

ROMAN

Actually, this was all just a prank. A set up. A master plan.. And it was all Becky's idea.

[Flashback:Earlier]

After gym, Seth and I decided to separate ways now because we need to take a bath already and pack our stuff and to head to the next station on time.

While packing, someone came knocking at my door. Since I didn't start getting busy, I answer the door, revealing Becky.

Becky and I weren't that close as Seth and her, but that doesn't mean that I hate her already.

"Hey Becky. What's up?"

He didn't answer me instead, push me back inside, and then close the door behind her. I didn't answer because I know something was up with her.

"Roman, I know were not that close and it's weird to approach you this way but I just want this conversation to be private."

"Did you tell about Seth-"

"This conversation is with us only."

She sounds to be very serious.

"What is it?"

"I know Seth still loves Nikki. And I know Seth wants to make things clear with him and her. But, Nikki's good at keeping distance, that's why Seth couldn't make a move."

"Yeah. I've noticed that too after we went at the beer house."

"What beer house?"

"Near the station. Why?"

"When did you go there?"

"After Raw? Last week."

"Oh. Well, what happened?" She sounds very intrigued.

"Well, we saw Nikki there, confuse why she's alone. Then when she goes out, Seth decided to follow her out... After a couple of minutes, he said he went back here already."

A smile then forms on her lips.

"I smell something fishy at your story, Roman."

"I'm being suspicious too. That's why I try to spy on them, thinking that they're doing something but, turns out that Nikki went more distant than before. I think-"

"Yes! I think something happened to them too! I just figured out they might've kissed or rather-"

She looks at me straight in the eyes and I know what she's thinking about.

"Whoa there Becky. I don't think that had happened. Way out of the line."

She then held her chin and start thinking.

"So, why are you here exactly?" I ask her to know her real reason..

"I plan to bring their love back."

"Plan? What plan do you have?"

"Well, will you be riding with Seth tonight?"

"Yes... And Nikki?"

"Probably at her sister's."

"I have just a good plan right now."

Becky explained to me her plan and Brie agreed to it, very excited at the same time.