First Kiss

Scott- "Scott, stop it!" You said while Scott was tickling you. "No." Scott laughed. "What do you want me to do to stop you?" You asked Scott. "Hmm... kiss me!" Scott replied. Then, without hesitation, you kissed Scott.

Derek- You and Derek were training.  "Alright (Y/N), always rember, do not get distracted. I'm just gonna teach you how to defense if someone steals your weapon." Derek said. "K." You responded. Derek tried to steal your weapon for a few rounds, but he could not, you were always focusing. "Why are you so good at this?!" Derek complained. "Be-- . Before you could finish, Derek kissed you in the lips, then in the neck, his mouth went to your ear. "What did I told you bout' distraction, hmm?" He chuckled. "Shut up!" You giggled.

Stiles- You and Stiles were walking to the park. "(Y/N), do you really like me?" Stiles questioned you. "Yes Stiles, I like you." You smiled. "Well if you do, how can you prove it." Stiles asked you again. Without thinking what to do, you put your lips into his. "Proven?" You asked. "Proven." Stiles giggled.

Liam- Liam and you were doing  homework. "Ughh! I'm tired of this crap!" Liam said. "C'mon this is just easy." You told him. "Easy for you." Liam said. "Fine, what do you wanna do?" You asked. "Fun." He said. "Well, what kind of fun?" You asked. "Fun like this." After Liam saying the words, he kissed you. "Fun huh?" You laughed.

"Fun." He repeated.