✰ chapter one ✰

✰ chapter one ✰

hey! i'm annie leblanc, a small town youtuber for cape code. i'm single at the moment. my ex boyfriend cheated but i'm ok. i have a little sister named hayley and i had an older brother but he  sadly died when i was 11. and yeah that's really it!

✰ annie's pov ✰

*beep beep* ughh it's the first day of school. yeah school is okay but i'm going to miss summer. okay let's shake that negativity off and get ready for the first day. i choose a yellow crop top, and light washed jeans, paired with white vans and a puka shell necklace and anklet.  i curled my hair and did some light makeup.  i looked out my window to see a new family moving in. maybe there will finally be someone my age on the block. but who knows. it's currently 7:15 in need to be at school by 7:30. i walk downstairs and say goodbye to my family then head out to my car. i got my car for my 16 birthday last year. it's a red jeep. now i'm on my way to lillas,then jaydens, then kenzies.

lilla= l

lilla: heyyy!
anns: hi!!
lilla: i misses you so much!
anns: missed u more!
lilla: lets go get jay and kenz!

then we picked jay and kenz. finally we are at school. we got out of the car to see a crowd of people. they were surrounding around some boy or something. ehh idc

lilla: what's that about?
anns:ehh i don't and don't really care if i'm being honest.
kenz and jay: same here

then before we knew it we found out what the fuss was about i mean how could u not.  it was asher angel. yes the asher angel.