Coffee shop attack!

When we got off the streets we came to a coffee shop in which I didn't like due to Deatheaters will be searching for me everywhere.

"What about the people at the wedding? Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Fred, George, Cedric?" I said with concern. "Do you think we should go back?"

"They were after you, Worth. Not your brother, you." Neville said to her. "We'd put everyone in danger by going back, Worth." Neville informed and I looked down, I didn't want them to be in this position due to me.

"Ahem." The waitress cleared her throat. "Coffee?"

"A cappuccino please." Hermione ordered.

"You?" The waitress asked Neville and Luna who blinked confused.

"What she said." Neville informed.

"Same." Luna said and I sighed.

"Hot chocolate please." I said to that one and the waitress went as my cravings loved chocolate.

"So where do we go from here?" Neville asked looking at the group. "The Leaky Cauldron?"

"It too dangerous. They'll know if we go there and if the Ministry has been taken over then they'll run Diagon Alley. We need to stay out of the magical world for now." I said to them and they looked to me as if I'm mental. I know Luna and Neville haven't lived in the muggle world but we might have too.

"Everyone would have gone underground because no where is safe." Hermione said and I groaned in realisation...I don't have anything with me. No books, no map, no cloak, no clothes! Nothing!

"My bag with all my stuff I left at the Burrow." I said to that one as the doors open, and two people went to the counter and I tried to keep calm. "Your joking." I said and Hermione shook her head no. I was in disbelief. She took my bag?!

"I've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case with Luna's help." Hermione informed them.

"By the way, these jeans, not my favourite." Neville said to Hermione.

My ears twitched as my eyes narrowed and drew my wand and looked towards the two at the counter. "Down!" I shouted and the two shot spells at the four of us. Deatheaters. "Stupefy!" I shouted and ducked as I didn't know the waitress was just listening to music

"Expulso!" Dolohov said and I ducked and looked towards the man. I recognise that voice. Then Neville and Luna attacked with Hermione at once. Hermione ducked a spell.

"Petrificus Totalus." I shouted with anger and then ducked as it was on target sending the Deatheaters down. Then the waitress came.

"GO!" Hermione shouted. "LEAVE!" The waitress ran as fast as she could, and I couldn't blame her.

"Lock the doors, get the lights." I said and I went to the Deatheaters and glared. "This ones Rowle. He was there when Snape killed Dumbledore that night at the Astronomy tower." I said as Neville used the Delluminator.

"This is Dolohov. I recognised him from the wanted posters." Neville said and glared. "So what are we going to do with you, hey? Kill us if it was turned round, wouldn't you?"

"If we kill them, they'll know we were here." I said to them, but if they were the ones to kill Moods, then it'd be another story. I'd kill them without a second thought.

"Neville." Luna said and Neville sighed and saw Hermione's look.

"Suppose he did Mad-Eye." Neville said and I winced at that shot, and Luna and Hermione shot him a look. "How would you feel then?"

"He wouldn't be breathing." I sneered to that one darkly and Hermione looked worried for Worth.

"It's better if we wipe their memories." Luna said softly and went to Worth who sighed, and nodded.

"Worth's the boss." Neville informed. "Hermione..." Neville said and wiped a tear away. "You're the best at spells apart from Worth but she's not herself right now." Neville said and looked towards me and I knew I wasn't myself, that's because with Moody and Dumbledores death in that short amount of time, with Snape being a Traitor, that turned me, badly.

Hermione hesitated. "Obliviate." Hermione said and the face of the Deatheater went oblivious and with that, we went out of the shop and down the street quickly, especially if Deatheaters are now searching like they are.

"How is it they knew we were there?" I asked as we walked as Luna helped guide Worth.

"Maybe one of us still have the trace on us?" Hermione suggested and we looked towards her.

"Can't be. Trace breaks at 17. It's Wizarding law." Neville informed as we walked together. "When's your birthday, Worth?"

"I don't know. It has to be in February with the prophecy to fit." I said the girls looked to her shocked, she didn't even know her own birthday?

"We didn't celebrate your birthday Worth at all since you didn't tell us at all when it was, and you don't even know it. And with everything that's happened and we didn't celebrate Neville's." Hermione said and looked down as she looked to Worth.

"Hermione, honestly I appreciate the thought, but given the fact that we were almost killed by a couple of Deatheaters back there a few minutes ago..." I said as I looked around constantly with my ears twitching for any Deatheaters. Yes, I didn't tell them what my birthday was because I didn't know it. Yes your wondering, how don't I know it? Because no one told me or even celebrated it before so there! I don't really care anyways, it's just another day of my existence.

"Right. Perspective." Hermione said and sighed.

"And besides, never had anything for my birthday. No cards. No parties or even presents. Nothing." I said to that one to feel less bad on it.

"We need to get off the streets, get somewhere safe." Luna said and she smiled and I looked towards her, what was she thinking in that dreamy head of hers? But the three of us just let her guide us.