(Platonic) Tonio x reader- BFFs

A/N: So, I haven't seen A N Y Tonio Fics, which is sad because he's a babe. I figured I'd make one because he deserves a bestie *sad noises*

You and Tonio had been friends for a while, and I t broke your heart to hear he was leaving Italy. "Do you really have to go, Tonio?" You asked with the biggest frown on your face. "Yes, Y/N I do. You know it's my dream to be a world famous cook, and there are so many opportunities in Japan!" Tonio responded, patting your head, "It'll be okay, I promise."

You sighed sadly, "I guess... it's just so sad I won't have any more of your food!" You looked up at your friend with tears. Tonio shook his head, "Come by Morioh, Japan and find my restaurant. I'll feed you a 5 course meal." This made you smile widely "Really! You're not messing with me right because there will be NO leftovers?" Tonio nodded  knowingly, remembering the events of last month's 'Eat dinner at Tonio's place.' "Y/N, I've seen you eat a 7 course meal before, I have know doubts in 5." Tonio responded with a worried smile. You had eaten so much that time you puked from lack of impulse control.

—————OwO 2 months later in Morioh, Japan!—————

You had gotten off the plane to Japan and left the airport in a hurry to book your room in a hotel. You called a cab (A/N: is that a thing in Japan... idk—probably, correct me?), and asked to go to Morioh Grand Hotel, with a huge smile on your face. You booked your room placed your stuff down and raced to the nearest map of the city.

After searching the map in a frenzy you saw that Tonio's Restaurant was just a bit away! "I could walk there." You had thought out loud and grabbed a Portable copy.

You opened the door to the restaurant to see it didn't have anyone in it but two guys one with a pretty snazzy pompadour and the other with two scars that made him look like a baseball screaming about the food. "Uh— excuse me, I know you two are having a moment but, where's Tonio?"

The one with Pomp looked over at you and with a very serious expression, "You should leave, there's something fishy going on around here—" You smiled and laughed it off, "Oh Tonio? Nah, I've known him for years."

After the weird guys, Josuke and Okuyasu where their names, freaked out and punched food and raided the kitchen Tonio came out. Tonio had a smile on his face and you ran to hug him, naturally. "Y/N! It's been years!" He exclaimed happily. "You dork, it's only been like two months" you responded, putting your hands on your hips, "Now," You looked at him with a cheeky smile on your face, "How about that dinner?"

Tonio did serve you a 5 course dinner and of course, you puked, again. Though it had noting to do with Tonio's cooking, even he knew that because, Y/N L/N has no impulse control when it comes to food.

—————————————————
A/N 532 words!
So I know like we only see Tonio a lil bit but I connected with his character—

—————————————————A/N 532 words!So I know like we only see Tonio a lil bit but I connected with his character—

My hands may be clean but my thoughts are dirty

Bye!~