Characters/Prologue

Name: Alexandra Feder

Nick Names: Lexi, Lex, Alex

Age: 16

Looks: Becky G

Background: She may look dorky at first glance when in her house or reading but when she gets model ready she looks like a totally different person

Background: She may look dorky at first glance when in her house or reading but when she gets model ready she looks like a totally different person. She's the captain of the dance team in her LA school while she's studying music and dancing of course. She works with her mother helping her with her designs and she's one of the models as well. She's very popular at her school seeing as she always tries to look her best when out of the house and a lot of guys had crushes on her yet she never really payed attention to them until one certain guy came to her life. She thought he was the one for her but she had to learn the hard way he was everything but when she found him kissing another girl after canceling their date claiming to have a family thing that night. She was totally heart broken I mean who wouldn't be when your boyfriend of 1 year cheats on you and actually tells you in wasn't the first time when you confront him? Maybe a week later she has to go to her father's old coach funeral where she meets Luke.. what happens then?

~~

Name: Luke Higgins

Nickname: Blondie(by Alexandra)

Age: 16

Looks: Twan Kuyper

Background: He's never had a real girlfriend at least not for more than a week

Background: He's never had a real girlfriend at least not for more than a week. His mother was a drug addict so he didn't really have a parent. It wasn't until she almost died of an overdose that they took her away to get her help and he had to start living with his dad. Not long after he's dragged to the funeral of his old father's coach here Alexandra catches his eye but the moment he starts to even think of flirting with her she does something that has never happened to him before..

~Prologue~

Lexi POV (I'ma call her Lexi for every POV k?)

"Is it so damn hard to get a phone and keep it down?! God I can't even listen to the music with all this noise!" I say walking out of my room to the living room getting the damn phone that no one can pick up.

"Hello?" I ask to the phone.

"Uh yes is this the Feder household phone number?" A mans voice asked on the phone.

"It is, you're speaking the the eldest daughter." I say leaning on the counter as Rita prepared whatever my brothers wanted.

"Well we're just calling to inform Lenny Feder that his friend coach Buzzer has past away and his funeral will be held in a few days." I close my eyes with a sigh as Rita left the kitchen.

"Thank you for informing us, I'll tell him." I say before the man gave me the information as I nodded to myself and ended the call. I sigh one last time before walking to the living room where dad was getting up to leave the room.

"Dad." I say causing him to look at me.

"Who was at the phone?" He asked and I take a deep breath before looking at him the eyes.

"A man called to informed you that coach Buzzer past away." I say as sensitive and calm as I could.

~~

"Ok guys lets try to act normal in there." Dad says taking off his shades but I like mine so I keep them.

"I don't want any reason for these guys to call me-" Dad was cut off as a black guy screams.

"Hollywood!" I chuckle looking at dad.

"Nice." I say as he mocks me and we all get out of the car.

"Hey look at that Curt McKenzie and the whole McKenzie clan." I hear dad say as I stay back with mom and Rita by the car when my phone buzzes. I take it out to feel myself tense at the notification when I open it, my ex and his new girlfriend just posted a picture together. It's funny how a 1 year old relationship can end so quickly and he just moved on in less than a week.. just great.

"Hey didn't I say no phones?" Dad said as I roll my eyes before my eyes land on a blond guy that looked around my age. His blue eyes looking at me before he gave me s wink when he noticed me looking at him making me scoff and turn to mom.

"I'm gonna go find us seats." I say taking my shades off as she nodded and I walk away to make it inside and take a seat around the middle of the place feeling someone watching me and I turn to see the blondie from before sat behind me making me roll my eyes.

"Hi, I'm Luke Higgins." He said giving me a charming smile as I turn to face the front again.

"And I don't care blondie." I say with a long sigh.

"Blondie?" He seems offended making me snort and look back at him.

"Yes, Blondie. Has no one ever called you that?" I mock giving him a smirk before facing forward again.

"No they haven't." He says trying to continue the conversation.

"Too bad." I say before dad and the rest of the gang came taking their seats. Soon the ceremony started and I lean back in my seat crossing my legs when dad got up there to talk and laughed with everyone when the guy with a toupee finished singing and a buzz-like sound was heard from someone.

As the ceremony finished we all drove towards a lake house and got off. The view was beautiful, I get down and take my guitar case with me as I do. As everyone started to make their way inside I sneaked away towards the lake taking a seat at the deck just enjoying the silence and the view before I take my guitar out and start to hum with chords I was playing just enjoying the moment escaping the mess that is going to be staying here with all of these people who like my father are yet to grow up.

Her funeral outfit is up top.