🏀~11~🏀

Nicki POV

After hurriedly breaking through the crowd of fans and news reporters on the courthouse steps, Beyoncé and I made our way to my car parked on the side street of the courthouse. Her and I got into the vehicle and I started it up while taking a glimpse at her. She had a huge grin on her face and genuinely looked excited.

"So, how happy are you baby?" I asked her before looking in my left side mirror to make sure no cars were coming before I pulled out of the space.

"Perfect, amazing, fantastic, favorable, jovial, joyous, blessed, cheerful, and fortunate."

We both laughed together and she grabbed my right hand that was free.

"I'm so happy my baby is free." I spoke while taking short glances over at her in the passenger seat.

"Me too babe. Two years probation and a fine. That's it. I'm glad all of this was sorted out before the game next week."

"That's right." I nodded. "Who do y'all play again?" I questioned.

"Seattle Storm. That is going to be a long ass flight." She sighed.

"I bet. But I'll be checking up on you to make sure you're having a good time out there. Y'all gonna go sightseeing?"

Beyoncé giggled. "Yeah, probably."

I won't be attending Beyoncé's game in Seattle, because for one, it's too damn far and I'm not sitting on a plane that long while being pregnant. Second of all, since Bey bought us the house, I need to work on packing while she's gone. We've already started, but between her and I, we have a lot of stuff and it definitely can't be all packed up within a short time frame.

Making more light conversation, I decided to stop off at Wendy's to have something to eat for lunch. When we arrived back at the condo, Bey carried the food upstairs to our place and opened the door. When we both entered, I noticed a few of the half empty uhaul boxes Beyoncé started to pack, strategically placed in the living room.

"Babe, I'm gonna go change." Beyoncé called out to me.

I nodded. "Put the food on the table and I'll sort everything out."

"Alright."

I watched as she went down the hallway and I went in the kitchen to wash my hands and grab two plates. When I grabbed the plates, I went over to our dining room table, going through our bags of food. I laid everything out on the plates and put the sauces on there too. Walking into the living room, I placed our plates down on the in-table in front of the couch and went to the bedroom to change also.

I walked in on Bey taking off her shirt and smiled.

"My baby looks gooooood." I smirked, walking up behind her.

"Nickiiiiii, please don't start baby." Beyoncé whined.

"Why not?" I pouted. "We have to celebrate and you know I can't drink so it has to be this."

I continued to kiss down her back and I heard soft moans release from her lips. I knew she didn't want me to stop so I put my hands in her pants, pushing them down.

"Babe..." She trailed off.

"Shhh." I spoke before turning her sexy ass around to face me. I can't wait to fuck the shit outta her fine ass.

🏀~~🏀

"Ooohhhh! Fuck Onikaaaaaa!!" Bey screamed as I pounded into her from the back with the strap.

She forced her face more into the mattress and had her butt straight up in the air. I was about to say something until Bey's phone started ringing.