Chapter 1

My name is Tori Black and I live with my 4 month old daughter Rose Marie Black we live in Georgia. It's such a beautiful place to live.

My best friend is Grace Will and Jason Grey. They have been dating for 5yrs and have been going strong. I wish my relationship with my ex was like that but nope he is a cheating asswhole and I don't want that or him around my daughter.

I have been best friend's with Grace and Jason since middle school in 7th grade. I'm glad to have them both in my life cause we have been there for each other since the begging.

Once Jason found out I was looking for a job he told me that his job was hiring and told me it was a junk yard job but they were looking for some one to run the front desk. I told him that I didn't give a shit cause I needed a job to take care of my baby girl and my self.

So I went in for an interview and they said they had other people that were coming in for interview as well and when they were done with deciding that I would get a call. Well 3 weeks later I got the call saying I was hired and damn I was happy as shit.

It's a Friday night and I start my first day Monday and I can't wait. It's a about 4:30 and I started on my dinner when I heard my door bell. I picked up Rose and we went to the door and opened to be greeted by Grace, Jason and another guy I never met before.

"We'll hello come in and make your self at home" I said.

Jason said "Tori this is Cole he works with us and Cole this is my best friend Tori since the 7th grade and this cutie is Rose, Tori's 4 month old daughter."

Cole says "Well Rose it's great to me you and Tori it's a great pleasure to meet a beauty like you."

"Well, aren't so just something with your words?" I said

Cole said "I could be a lot more if you let me."

"Dude, you don't even know her and your talking like you want her?" Jason said.

Cole said "a fine lady like her should not be single and if she is then their are some stupid men out there that don't know what there missing."