Chapter 2

Tori
This guy Cole is something else.

Grace asks "what's the plans for tomorrow?"

"Well baby girl and I are going to the mall to walk around and I'm gonna get her a couple of outfits and maybe some more under garments for my self." I said.

As I got up I said "hey Grace hold Rose while I get her bottle together please."

Grace says "sure come here sweet cheeks."

Rose started to get fussy and started to cry for me. So Grace got up and walked to where I was in the kitchen and the guys followed.

After I got Rose bottle together I took her from Grace a sat on the couch with Rose and I feed her, her bottle.

"I was thinking since it's October that maybe I can find Rose a cute costume." I said.

Cole asked "Is she tricker treating this year?"

I looked at Cole like he was crazy and laughed. " No, she isn't cause she is to little but she can dress up for Halloween."

After Rose finished her bottle. I burped her then she layed her head on my shoulder and started to fall asleep. Once I noticed she fell asleep I got up and said "I'll be back" then walked down the hall. I went into Rose's room and changed her butt and clothes then I layed her down and put her blanket on her. I kissed her head and walked out to the living room.

When I walked into the living room I only saw Cole sitting their.

Cole said "I'm gonna be honest. I like you and I really like what I see. Knowing that we just met but I would really like to get to know you more and I want to be more then your friend. I want to know if you would like to be my girl?"

"Cole, I'm a packaged deal you've seen my daughter and she will come before any man I wind up dating. I know we haven't known each other long. I like you too and I would like to get to know you more but don't you think it's to soon to want to date me?" I said.

Cole said "I understand everything you are saying and I feel like it doesn't matter how soon you know some one but just how you feel about that person. My mom has told me stuff. But I feel like as we date we can get to know each other. So again will you like to be my girl?"

"You, really do want this don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I do I love to hang you with you and Rose. I want to care for Rose like she is my own. I know it sounds crazy but it's how I feel and its what my heart really wants." Cole said.

"Ok I'll be your girl but there are things I'm gonna need from you that you may not understand but we can go over that tomorrow if you want?" I said.

"That's fine, it's perfectly fine with me. But now can we exchange numbers?" Cole asked.

"Sure, might as well since we are dating and an item." I said.

"Well that was quick." Jason said.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 11, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Junk Yard Jobजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें