1.0

i decided to watch the news this morning. it's been two years since i last saw jaemin, he was still all i could ever think about.

the news spoke mainly about topics that i couldn't care less about, global warning and stuff like that. i was about to turn off the tv til i heard it,

"just last night, the facility for the blind was shot up. twelve people were killed and four were severely injured."

i sat back down, my attention suddenly stolen.

"most of the people who died were minors, and their parents denied us when we asked to release their names, but we were able to release the names of three kids.

kim seungmin, a fourteen year old male.

jeon jeongguk, a twenty year old male.

and na jaemin, a seventeen year old male."

my mind went into a state of shock. the water finally entered my lungs, choking me until i could feel it taking over my entirety.

jaemin's dead. the only person i ever considered a friend, my best friend, my first love. i felt like i was being suffocated, my head feeling light as all the air was exiting. he's dead. my jaemin, gone.

i could feel myself plunging deeper and deeper, the light from the surface no longer visible to my sinking being.

i felt my consciousness slipping away, the darkness from the deep blue waters taking over my whole being.

the worst things happen to the best,

no fair.

-
ion even know what i just
wrote lmao. anyway it's done
woo!! also don't
ask why i made seungmin
so young, i just like
the concept of that.

i've had this idea for a while
n i was originally gonna do
it for taekook, but i don't
stan bts anymore oop