Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day. My best friend asked me two days ago to meet her new boyfriend today. What can I say ? I'm so glad... you can clearly realise my sarcasm. I think this guy is literally her third boyfriend this week.

I got up of bed, still tired, and without wanting to meet those people today. Including my best friend, but she would've kill me if I'm not coming.

I was looking through my clothes, wondering what outfit should I choose. I think the red top and the blue jeans are okay for a normal meeting.

- Kayla ! I heard my mom screaming my name from downstairs.

- Yeah ?! I answered her.

- Addison called ! She said that will come here in an hour to pick you up !

- Fine !

Yeah, Addison is my best friend. I know her since we were born, we're proof that friendships can be for life. I always was kind of jealous on her. She always got what she wanted and not including the fact that she has an absolutely luck with the guys. But I'm happy for her, she's still my best friend.

***

- Hi, Kayla ! Hello, miss Wheels; my friend said when I opened the door.

- Hey, Addie; I say imediately after her words.

- Hi, Addison. How's your mom ? I haven't seen her for a week.

Our mothers are best friends, since they were in high school. I admire the fact that they're still best friends. It's really cool.

- Ready to go ? Addie asks.

- Yeah, let's go !

We left the house and started going to the coffe shop, where we were supposed to meet her new boyfriend.

- What's his name ? I don't think you told me...

- Connor ! He's so sweet and caring, also he's a great photographer.

- You said about the last two guys the exactly same thing, Addie... Excepting the photography part; I said rolling my eyes.

- He will bring his friends, you know ? Maybe, just maybe, you'll find love. You have been single for so long.

- Really ? So you want me to go there just for meeting his friends ? Are you serious ?

- I said maybe ! We're here ! she said with a little bit of excitement in her voice.

Once we are in the coffe shop, Addie saw her boyfriend at a table. He was with other two guys and a girl. Addie made me a sign to follow her.

- Hi, Connor ! She's my friend, Kayla. You're lucky to meet her, 'cause she hates when I beg her something; she said to Connor, trying to not bring the "boyfriends" subject.

- So glad to meet you ! I'm Connor ! he said standing in front of me with a big smile on his face.

- Kayla, I'm happy to meet you, too !

- They're my friends. Brian, Shawn and Camila; he introduced us, his friends.

- Babe, I'll go outside to talk with someone, it's ok ? the girl asked.

- Yeah, sure, take your time; I think that guy Shawn answered.

So they're dating. If they're dating, it means that the only single guy is Brian. Fuck, now Addie will try to make me date him ! I look at her and she looks at me with an expresion like "He's your guy already !". No shit, Sherlock !

- So Brian, you're single ? my friend asked and I can't believe this.

- Yeah, why ?

- Just askin'. Are you searching for someone special ? Sorry for asking.

- Are you flirting with him ? Connor asks Addie.

- No. I'm just curious; she answered.

Brian starts laughing and he's shaking his head.

- I don't really searched for someone. I'm waiting the right person. I'm sure that I'll know when that person will be in my life.

I looked by mistake at Shawn. He was really handsome. I mean... who wouldn't fall for him ? But he has a girlfriend and that girl is so damn lucky. Anyway, I don't know what's wrong with me... is the first time when I'm saying this about a boy who is in a relationship and I just met him.

(sorry for the mistakes)