Visiting

In my dream, I was 4 years old. Daddy woke me up, I was too tired, he carried me to the kitchen. I was still in my pj's, they were so comfy, I didn't feel like getting out from them. Daddy made me some breakfast, toasts, eggs, and some juice. "Are you excited for today" he asked as he put the things on the table I made muffling sounds until he took out my paci and let it drop down until the string, that were attached to the paci and my pj's, were straight. "Say that again, honey" he said and sat down in his chair. "I said I'd rather stay home today" I spoke with a childish voice. He took a bite of his toast and chewed while giving me a piece of my eggs. When he had finally finished chewing he spoke "well, your aunt and unkle has been looking forward to this for quite a while now, it would be rude to cancel it just so you could stay home" he said. "Ino" I said softly and ate my eggs now with my hands instead of daddys help, taking off the white parts leaving the yolk.

After breakfast daddy made sure everything was away before he helped me down, I was allowed to play for a little while until I had to get dressed. I sat down infront of the TV and asked him to put on Paw Patrol. Time flew by and before I knew it I was being picked up and carried away to my room, I whined a little squirming but daddy didn't seem to bother, not even telling me to be still and not make a big deal out of it.

He put me down on my changing desk and took my pj off, he also took off my diaper that I need during the night and sometimes during the day as well "baby, you need a diaper today" he asked, I blushed but shook my head no. He smiled and cleaned me up and while putting powder on he said "well, I will but one on just in case". I whined and kicked with my feet a little, barely noticeable, but a swat on my behind left me in just a pouting expression.

The diaper was on, it was a rather cute diaper to be honest, pink with little baby animals playing, daddy helped me sit up and told me to lift my arms up, I did as I was told but I didn't like the shirt he had picked out for me. It was a soft shade of purple with little glitter here and there, some ruffling at the ends of the longarmed sleaves, it was light and the fabric would let my skin breathe perfectly fine. What I didn't like was that the seethrough material on the arms itched alot, I complained and whined but on it went. "look what a cutie" daddy said and poked my nose as he took out the soft pink leggings and the soft purple skirt, I whined and laid on my back putting my feet up in the air to help him put them on, the leggings had socks on them which sucked because that meant I couldn't take them off unless daddy helped me. "all set" he said and carried me back to the livingroom and I could continue watching my shows until he was ready and then we would leave.

I didn't really notice anything at first before it started to hurt "Ow" I said and reached back with my hand to feel what it was "I'm sorry honey, I'll be more gentle, don't touch your hair you'll ruin it" I heard daddy say I withdrew my hand and waited. When he was done I looked into the mirror, no pigtails at least, but he had done a good braiding job but I thought he could had skipped the purple bow ribbon. I looked up at him, he was wearing a nice suit, not too expensive but expensive enough, I reached up and he picked me up "there's just one little thing missing" he said and clipped on a string with a purple pacifier saying "daddy's princess" on, he popped it into my mouth and we went out the door.

He took me to the car "No foez" I muffled and pointed down at my feet "no shoes honey, you won't be needing any today" he said and unlocked the car "meep" I said smiling after the car had made it's funny noise it does when locking and unlocking it. He smiled and strapped me in my car seat "do you want a blanket" he asked and held up a baby blue blanket, I nodded sleepily and he put it over me and checked my seatbelt one last time then he gave me a kiss on my head and closed the door. He started driving and I passed out.