1

"Ugh I hate college, can we just go to the movies or the theme park nearby?" I said whispering to my friends as we're pretending to listen to this boring lecture about having a full-time job. "Tessa come on it's not bad... never mind she just started talking about working in an office, yeah I'm down for a movie" Justin, my best friend said. "Fine a movie but we have to go to a theme park next weekend then. We better watch the new Spider-man after class finishes because I need some action. Not like that type of action you perverts!" My other best friend Jessica said (as she is blushing crazy as we giggle) but we call her Jessa as everyone compares us to Veronica and Betty. Jessa and Tessa the greatest gal pals. Plus it's weird, I've got very long blonde hair with hazel eyes and she's got short black hair with brown eyes. We all do our secret pinky handshake that if you knew what it was, we'd have to kill ya then we sadly turned our attention back to this pointless workshop. Someone, please save us, we'll give you McDonald's. After it was done (thank you Jesus), we quickly just stuffed our bags and ran out of class to finally get some excitement go to the movies across the street. "Alright, can we have 3 tickets to Spider-man, a large sweet popcorn and 3 packs of strawberry pencils, please? Do you guys want anything?" We laughed as they were joking about rolling me home and grabbed the food, then headed inside. I was walking backward just talking and suddenly, I bumped into someone in front of me and he turned in what I thought was like in slow motion (like in all those romantic cheesy movies) and looked at me. If looks could kill, I would be dead and so would any girl or even any dude who would look his way. On the other hand, wow, he's really tall with tanned skin, a jaw that could cut me and dark slicked-back hair. His eyes were so black, I could stare into them for hours without getting bored and he is clearly wearing that black short-sleeved to show off his muscles and mysterious tattoos."Sorry" I said as I blushed and couldn't stop staring. "It's okay clumsy just be careful of where you're going next time" The tall stranger nods his head to his other pretty handsome friends and they went to go grab their seats. I know this is such a cliche the whole bad boy meets a girl who's never really been in love but sometimes, life ends up being a cliche when you least expect it.