17

Me? Mac is my father. "Did you just say that you gave me up? No but that would mean that... I'm your child and you're... my dad. That's not possible no." I said stuttering at every chance I get. "Wait a minute did you all know?" I looked at everyone as I got up from my chair. "You know we love you and we wanted to tell you but Mac should be the one to tell you." Jessa said coming towards me. "Mac told us a few months ago but he asked us not to tell you because he wanted to be the one to tell you. We are so sorry please don't be mad at us T." Justin said. I was just shaking my head. "Vincent you couldn't have known right?". He just took my hands. " I found out a few days ago when Terry told me because Jessa told him so I went to go speak to Mac. He said I couldn't tell you and he was going to tell you soon but I said you should find out today. Baby I'm so sorry." I snatched my hands away from him. "How could none of you tell me this? I trusted all of you. Jessa how could you not tell me but you could tell Terry? Do I really not matter to you or do you think it's okay to tell him of all people but not your best friend in the entire world?". "I never meant to hurt you or tell him, It just slipped out please don't hate me I'm so sorry for not telling you.". " I thought you was my sister but no sister would do this. You have never hurt me like this before and neither have you Justin let me guess you told Grayson?". I shouted but he couldn't even say anything instead he just nodded his head. "Don't hate them just get angry at me" Mac said getting in front of me. "Fine. I will. You are a disappointment. I waited my whole life to meet my real parents and this is how I am told? You watched me my whole life so that means you must have seen me starve and been left for dead. And what did you do to save me? Nothing! You left me...your own daughter to die. You could've looked after me, you could've gone with my mother to New York you could've done anything to keep this family together but you didn't because you're not a man. You're just a child who doesn't care who gets hurt as long as he is happy that his cafe is successful. You abandoned me and pushed my mother to leave. I have never been so betrayed and disgusted by anyone in my life. I hate you for what you've done to me. I hate all of you for what you've done!" I screamed with tears running down my face. I ran out of there I just couldn't be in that place for another second with those people. I don't even know who there are anymore. I ran home to pack a bag as I just couldn't stay here. I cant stay here can I? Not when I know where my mother is. I turn my phone off and walked out the door as I know what to do now. I'm going to go see my mother in New York City and find our everything that happened. I don't know if this is goodbye but I hope it isn't. Will things work out or will everything be too late to be fixed?