The Bad Boy Cupid & Me - One Shot (Chloe & Ashton)

This is a one shot for The Bad Boy Cupid & Me by slim_shady. It's about how Ashton DeVille broke Chloe's heart. I don't own any of the characters! And to those asking, no I will not be adding anything to this particular one shot for the time being.

The Bad Boy Cupid & Me - One Shot (Chloe & Ashton)

"Chloe," I say pulling her close to me, "Chloe, je t'aime. (Chloe, I love you.)"

"Il est trop tard, Ashton. Il est trop tard, (It's too late, Ashton. It's too late)," she refuses to even meet my gaze.

"Chloe, s'il te plait, bebe. (Chloe, please, baby)"

She pulls away swearing colorfully in French and English, "Je te deteste! (I hate you)"

I know, I am an awful boyfriend to her but she was mine. Andre had taken a liking to her when we first met but no way was he getting her, Chloe was mine. I didn't want her but Andre wasn't getting her. He would be too distracted if he had a girl.

"Chloe, Ashton! Cut it out!"

Speak of the devil! Or rather think of. Andre rushed into the room.

"F**k off, Andre!" I snapped. "Can't you see I'm dealing with something?"

"So now you're picking on Andre too!" Chloe yelled.

"Yes, I am! He has nothing to with this so he should go the hell away!" I shouted back pushing her back a few steps.

"Don't touch her!" Andre charged at me.

I threw a punch his way knocking him to the ground, "I'll do whatever I want to her she's mine! Just like all the other sluts that were dumb enough to be your friend!"

"Oh, I'm a slut, am I?" Chloe's eyes were full of pain, hurt and tears.

"Yes!" I smirked not caring about her feelings, she meant nothing to me now.

"I hate you, I hate you more than anything!" she screamed running off.

Snow started to fall lightly and I went after her.

"Chloe!"

"Leave me alone!" she cried.

I growled, "Chloe, come back here!"

"I never want to see you again! I hate you Ashton!"

I laughed harshly, "You think I ever really loved you? I got news for you, babe," I sneered on that word,"you just seemed like an easy lay. Shame you weren't, maybe I would have liked you then."

"You are an awful person Ashton DeVile! I wish you would drop dead," she turned and glared at me.

"Maybe I could have it arranged so that you will never see me again. Or anyone else for that matter," I smiled cruelly as I saw her tense at my words.

"Just stay away from me, Ashton," she ran off again, this time, I let her go.

Chloe Armel had meant absolutely nothing to me. I honestly thought she'd be a desperate little nerdy slut that wanted to sleep with everyone of us. Unfortunately, she wasn't. She found me at Noah's holiday party 'fooling around' with some bimbo. I knew it was wrong but Chloe never wanted to do anything but kiss. I needed more than that.

I felt someone punch me. Hearing a crack, I slowly fell to the ground. I heard Andre's harsh tone call me something foul before I blacked  out.

It's a little short but I really wanted to do Ashton and Chloe's break up. I know Ashton is awful in this and really mean but I feel like it made sense since Chloe hates him. Also regarding a few questions about the ending, no Ashton is not dead. This was written with the original author's consent and also before TBBC&M was finished. 

Cian