Mate?!?

Jake's pov:

I groan as I rub my hands over my face.

I have been all over the state from territory to territory looking for a decent alliance.

I found about two but overall this is getting hopeless.

The last pack I am visiting is the bloodhowlers.

Their a very private pack and not alot is known about them. Only that they have one son that's their pride and joy.

Sounds like a brat to me.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the car stopping.

I look out the window and their is a mansion down a long dirt road surrounded by trees.

The car goes down the long dirt rode leading to the house.

When we get out I am engulfed in a sweet smell.

It smells like apple cinnamon or when fresh chocolate chip cookies.

I look around for the source of the smell but see nothing.

When a couple of people comes out of the house. I am not surprised to see that one of them looks so spoiled.

He looks disqusted that he had to leave and go outside to greet me.

This is a waste of my time

***************
I'm sitting at the head of the dinner table while the brat is going over the details of the alliance, when a girl walks in with a scent around her of the smell I smelled when I first came here.

My inner wolf screams "mate" and begs me to touch and hold her.

I watch silently as she walks head down avoiding the dinner table.

My eyes follow her as she walks across the room to the child's dinner table.

"Who's she?" I ask the brat pointing to the girl

"She's the mistake" he says with venom dripping from her words and continues with the details of the alliance.
**************
After the dinner I was allowed to wander their mansion in hopes of the bathroom. At least that's what I told them.

I was looking for the scent of my mate.

I wandered through all the hallways when I came to the stairs of the attic about to move on I felt her presence.

Waling up the old stairs I came to a door.

It was old and looked worn down.

I knocked and after a few minutes my mate came to the door.

"I'm sorry m-mom I didn't m-meean to embarrass you in f-front of the guy from that o-other pack. Please don't hit me?" She whispered stuttering every now and then.

I put my fingers under her chin forcing her to look up.

"I forgive you" I say softly

Then her words repeat in my head please don't hit me?

Rage suddenly filled me. Her mother hurts her? My mate is abused by her mom?!?

"YOUR MOM HUTS YOU?!?" I  everything but yell at her

"W-what no she's a g-good mo-"

"You said "please don't hit me" what the hell do you mean?" I yell at her

"Please just stop yelling!" She whispers

"No. YOUR MINE NO ONES GOING TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE!" I yell in her face. I can feel my eyes turning black and my canines coming out.

"Please stop someone might hear you" she pleads tears running down her cheeks

I look down at her and my eyes soften.

I pull her in a hug not wanting to let go.

"Come" I say pulling her downstairs.

My goal is to get her in the car and drive off before she relises what's happening.

She stops abruptly and pulls away from me.

"I can't just leave  this is my home" she says

"Yes because sitting at a kid's table, living in the attic, and being in constant fear of your family is home" I say sarcastically.

"But please I can't. They would kill me" she whispers

I was about to answer when someone interupted.

"Luna, let go off him, why are you not scrubbing the toilets, doing the laundry, cleaning Vincent's room, and staying out of sight? You've caused us enough greif for tonight."

I was frozen. What kind of mother talks to their children like that? My dad acted like that but a mother? That's not normal. Mother's are loving and caring. At least that's what I always thought.

"I'm s-sorry mom I didn't mea-"

"I am NOT your mom. I wish I didn't waste my time giving birth to you. Your a good for nothing BITCH! Now go to your room and don't come out till U can see your bones on your body. Then you can eat." She yells at her

"yes ma'am"

"Now Jake come along, Vincent's been wondering where you went to. Why don't you go play some pool with him? Hmmm? That's sounds like fun right?" Her voice changed from angry to motherly and sweet.

" Sure but I need to talk to you guys about the alliance" I say trying to contain my anger.

"Yes of course" she says trying to hide her worry but I can see through her disguise.

We walk down the stairs and to the office.

"James, he wants to talk about the alliance" she says to the old Alpha

"Ok. Come sit. What do you want to change?" He asks

"The alliance in a whole" I say

"You see I can't be in an alliance with someone who treats their child the way you do!" I coldy say

" Now if you don't want to go to war with my pack you'll give in to my demands" I say

"What do YOU want from US?!?" He asks scared

"Your daughter"

"What?"

"Give your daughter to me. I'll even pay you. But say nothing to her ok?" I say
**************

Hey guysssssss.

This is my first werewolf story so please don't be offended if I got this wrong. Also I realized after I wrote this chapter that Luna is the female alpha but It can also be a name so if you don't like that just imagine the name you want.

Disclaimer: this is my work and even if it is aload of shit, YOU CAN'T STEAL MY WORK.

                                                 Xoxo,
                                                        Just me