Coming home

A young man struggled as he got off the train.He trips over a step and goes face first into the ground anime style."Captain Izuku!!"5 men yell as they jump out of the train."I'm fine guys....Also Im not your Captain anymore."Izuku said and rubbed his nose as it was bleeding."Yeah but still...."A man with blonde hair said as he helped Izuku up.Izuku sighed in defeat as he started to limp away with his men?Friends?I dont know.Izuku has grown quite a bit he is now 6'5 with a very toned body littered with scars.He has a scar on his left cheek that goes from the beginning bottom part of his jaw  up to the middle of his cheek.He has his still messy curly hair.He has his left arm wrapped in bandages, a bullet wound in his shoulder,his right leg also wrapped up in bandages,he has bandages around his chest,he has a burn mark from a explosion from a grenade on his back,and he has a goatee.Izuku is wearing a leather jacket under it is a T-shirt that he made that says 'in memory of Jack Wilson(made up) a hero,a soldier,a friend,a husband,and a father.He will forever be with us.'.He is wearing blue jeans,a belt,Boots,and a cowboy hat and to finish it all off with sunglasses and a guitar case.

Meanwhile....

In a class labeled 2-A the class is yelling and greeting each other after a very long summer break."I hope Deku is okay...."A girl with brown hair said sad."Who cares about that Damn Deku!?For all we know he got himsel-"The blonde was cut off by their teacher coming through the door and strangely crying and happy."M-Mr.Aizawa ar you okay?"A girl with pink skin and horns in her hair."Q-quite fine Mina.M-Midorya is coming back today.We all as a staff have decided to hold a party for him when he comes so you all have no classes today!"Aizawa said trying his best to hold back the tears.All the students were cheering and some were crying cause their friend is coming back."O-Oh before I forget.Izuku has suffered severe Injuries,but still can fight so please be on your best behavior....Bakugou."Aizawa said and left getting the rest of the staff."What do you think Midoribro looks like?"a red like blood red aske a guy with yellow hair and a black lightning bolt in his hair."I dont know Kirishima,but I bet he's like he was before he left nervous and short."The yellow head said."Yeah I also agree with Kaminari there's no way he got any bigger than he already was."A girl with black hair in a pony tail."True but you never know yaoruzu(I dont know how to spell it)."A guy taking Kakashi's look said.

Time skip brought to you bu Chibi Izuku drinking a milkshake with his boys.

"Here we are guys!"Izuku yelled happily."Yeah Captain!"A brunette yelled."Aj please for the love of God dont show them the videos."Izuku said and looked at the Brunette who is now sweat dropping."And Rick no fucking getting me to sing got it?"Izuku asked the blonde shorty who also sweat dropped."and you Tamak you sure as hell ain't gonna get me to dress up."Izuku said as Tamak also sweat dropped"And you two!"Izuku yelled and pointed at two tall black haired men."You just be you."Izuku said."Also I was joking I'll probably do all of the things!"Izuku yelled and started to limp into the school with his friends behind him.As izuku walked he started to hum and his friends know exactly what he was humming.They all soon joined in on the humming.

Time skip brought to you by chibi Izuku marching

As Izuku neared the door he quickly stopped his movement."Guys please dont tell them all the things I've done please?"Izuku asked.They all nodded,but before Izuku opened the door it was opened by his girlfriend"Oh sorry sir I think your supposed to go down to 3A."a shorter Ochako said and before anything else happened Izuku leaned in and kissed her leaving everyone shocked and and some either angry or jealous."Y-you better stop!Or Midorya will kill you!"a blushing Mina yelled.Izuku Ignored her and pulled Uraraka closer this caused Todoroki and even Bakugou to attack without thinking about Uraraka.Izuku with his quick reflexes turned around with Uraraka in his right arm blushing Izuku smirked and punched them both knocking them both on their asses."To answer your question Mina."Izuku started and everyone looked at him with shocked looks."I'm pretty sure Ochacko would kill me if I would try to kill myself ya know?"Izuku said with his voice just a little deep."Captain you shouldn't be moving.Your estimated  time to recover has bumped up to a week by you just punching those two."A tall man said with glasses.Izuku sweatdorpped as his eye twitched."I forgot how much you piss me off."Izuku said."But you know you love us."The tall blonde said.Izuku did a Bakugou 'tsk' which shocked everyone even more."All of you shut up before I make you do 50 laps around the school."Izuku said to his squad."Also yes I am the once frail and small kid Izuku Midorya."Izuku said with his famous smile."There's no way your Deku!Deku's a damn nerd!"Bakugou yelled as he stood up."Well Kacchan War can do the weirdest things to you."Izuku said.Then Izuku explained why he had to come back so early and that he is going to stay for the rest of the school years.

"Wow...You've been through alot."Kirishima said."That I have.Oh!Hey Ochako can you ask your dad if I can work for him?"Izuku asked his girlfriend who leaning on his shoulder."Sure Izu!"Ochako said and put a smile on the king of smilers' face."Alright get in your seats o-"Aizawa looked at Izuku."May I help you sir?"Aizawa asked."Geez!It really sucks when people dont recognize you!"Izuku yelled."Mr.Aizawa it's me!you know?Problem Child!"Izuku said and shocked his teacher.Aizawa looked and smiled."All Might's gonna freak out."Aizawa said with a smile."Oh!Where is he I'd like to talk to him."Izuku asked."He's in his office."Aizawa said."Okay!Thanks I'll be going then."Izuku said."Goodbye~I'll be back and I'll kiss you all I want~"Izuku whispered into Ochako's ear using his seductive side.Then Izuku left with his squad leaving Ochako blushing.

As Izuku got there he stopped and turned to his squad."Listen You guys need to go and live your lives okay?"Izuku said which his squad nodded and left.Izuku opened the door and saw All Might Immediately changing to buff form."How can I help you young man!"All Might asked and Izuku held his chest."You wound me All Might!"Izuku said."Its me All Might!Izuku!"Izuku said and All Might jumped out of his chair and scooped Izuku up and hugged him."I missd you young Midorya!"All Might said as he cried."Hey All Might I need to tell you something."Izuku said as All Might sat him down."During my time in the army I'm able to use 50% of OFA but if I go over 65% my limbs start to break."Izuku said and All Might smiled proudly at his successor.After awhile of talking Izuku went back into class and started to kiss Ochako until Aizawa separated him from her."This is gonna be a fun year."Izuku said with a smile

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this story!Be bye!