Discription

Okay, Naruto is a property of Kishimoto and by no means do I claim it but the plot of this fanfiction is mine so keep your hands to yourself.

With the entire world united under the United government, the development of world had soared leaps and bounds. People have already colonized Moon, Mars and most of the asteroid belt. The gas giant planets have been turned into gas mines with their Gases like Hydrogen  helium being extracted as fuel for nuclear drives that power the planets and colonies.

As the year 3000 AD signifies a thousand years of unification of world, the government announces a release of the game OUTCAST.
An MMORPG game that requires a special Bio-suit to play.

You can transfer your consciousness to the characters inside the game. Your movements are controlled by the bio suit and with the extreme development of medical and neurological advancements, humans who are already at the  superhuman level of speed and strength in real life can experience even more of such powers inside the game.

Meet Naruto Namikage, the richest man, oops teenager in the entire United Government.  He is a eighteen year old boy born as the son of Minato Namikage who happed to be the sole owner of Namikaze-Uzumaki company and Kushina Uzumaki who was one of the most revered scientist in bio- engineering and health sciences. Their company monopolizes the mines in all four gas giants as well as Interstellar travels. Their financial resources is matched only by the Government itself and even they cannot actually surpass the revenue of the company.
After a convoluted assassination of himself in the day of his wedding, Naruto finds himself in his body of eighteen year old self, Ten years prior.

With this chance given to him, how will he change the past.