⁽ ⁰⁰² ⁾ DANGEROUS THINKING .

╱ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 , if you aren't sure where our muses stand ( relationship wise ) /
have yet to interact with me then go ahead and drop a one - liner on my mb !

━━━━━━━━━

acquaintances      *     infinitywhether    you're    a    superhero    ,    villain    ,    or    a    random    citizen    that's    minding    their    own    business    :    EVERYONE    knows    about    the    mysterious    hero    saving   ...

acquaintances * infinity
whether you're a superhero , villain , or a random citizen that's minding their own business : EVERYONE knows about the mysterious hero saving people from every part of the globe — though there is a good chance he might not know who you are .

allies  * zero / fifteen
met in shield ? forced to work together ? saved each other's lives ? who cares ! he sees your muse as a rather reliable asset , & trusts them with ( part ) of his life . & who knows ? maybe the two of you will become good friends as well .

friends * zero / fifteen
trust isn't the matter anymore . you've signed the devil's contract : now prepare to watch overly pricey broadway musicals on late saterday nights & cry over how the phantom DESERVED to end up w/ christine . if you don't understand this reference he will automatically hate you .

drinking buddies * zero / five
beer , martinis , scotch on the rocks , sex on the beach , tequila — you name it ! he'll gladly drink it with your muse , as long as they pay , of course . ( this is just a side thing that a few of you can also request ! )

lovers * one / ten
after the war he never thought he'd find anyone like his former wife — always fiddling with that damned ring of his . . but in a way , he guessed he thought wrong .
( former interactions needed ! )
sataniic

frenemies * zero / fifteen
quentin doesn't FULLY hate you — he thinks that word might be a little too brash . . seeing as your interactions with one another aren't COMPLETELY laced in malice . the two of you can still joke around — but when the tables have to turn , well . . you better run .

enemies * zero / ten
okay , NOW he hates you .

family * zero / fifteen
whether your muse is related to him / simply like a kid figure to him , he'll still find it odd & alarming how they can still love him after everything he's done .

tba **