Where is the girl ; chpt.6

It smelled like shit and you felt the sun beating down on you skin "this reminds me of home, where are we." Alar mumbled as you two looked around in the vast desert "were outside of my home town, my dad and I would always go four wheeling. And this is where he taught me how to drive." You soon developed tears in your eyes thinking about your parents and how miserable they must feel with out you, but the familiar surrounding made you happy to be home Next two you was a few mesquite bushes with cows spread around, "Alar about 2 (1/2) miles from here is a military airport do you think we could steal a car or hitch hike?" 
        The two of you walked and walked until the 'LOVES' gas station came into view then the small fire station and and medium sized hanger came into view "Y/N hide now get the hell out of here do anything I have a plan please trust me, we're far enough that they won't suspect anything foul." He said grabbing your shoulders and looked into your eyes "please get out of here I might lose my window." "Alar no. What are you saying are you turning yourself in? Baby please what are you doing what am I going to do with out you I know this sounds clingy and selfish but I can't do this alone! Alar I have a feeling.., I know. What you are going to do. Alar I, I, love you." "Shit, Y/N i love you too more than anything but that's why you need to trust me. Wait no I need you to believe in me please."
        "Hey you, Yeah you call the police I dare you. Do you know who I am? I've  come to turn myself in, my name in Alar Tulnaghto and I am the kidnaper and murdurer of Y/F/N ive decided that with all the guilt in my chest and since my nightmares have gotten worse I should turn myself in I mean maybe if I end my crimes And take my punishment maybe the everlasting guilt will fade."
        Alar pleaded to the officer after the cops were called and he was taken to the station, but imidiatly was put in hand cuffs and locked in and interagation room. "Where is the girl." "Dead and before you ask her body is in the river we'll actually I don't know Maybe she has already floated down into Mexico." Alar said with an inhuman grin.