7: "Lemme know if I needa kick someone's ass"

By the time we arrived it was 2 am. We stopped at a gas station and grabbed some snacks, blankets, and alcohol, thanks to me remembering my fake ID before the party. I got out of the car, with Mya following my actions. "Where are we?" She asked curious. "The last place Dallas brought me. To be honest I don't really know, but I do know that no one really knows about this place, and that it has an amazing view." I said. I walked to the back of my car and grabbed out, my phone, a bottle of vodka, my vape, and a blanket. I headed over to the end of the cliff and sat down , and began drinking. Soon Mya sat down next to me and took the bottle drinking some as well.

"So Dallas showed you this place?" Mya asked. "Ya, this is where he took me the night he told me he was leaving." I paused and drank some more before I began again. "I couldn't even think about coming back, the memory was too raw in my mind. I guess Lachlan cheating with a guy was enough to move the pain away from Dallas." I guess I started crying because she said, "Don't cry, it's ok, you'll get through this." She looked at me apologetically. "Fuck being sad. Let's dance." I said. "But there is no music." She questioned. "Damn, for being older, you have a lot to learn from me." I said and smiled before getting up and walking to my car.

I hopped in turning the car on, and moving it so that the headlights were on Mya. I connected my phone and blasted music through the speakers. I rolled down my window and shut my door, getting out to join Mya. "Let's dance" I smiled. Eventually Mya and I were drunk, dancing and singing our hearts out. Soon another car pulled up, however we were too drunk to notice. We kept dancing.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw 2 boys get out of the car and walk to the cliff a bit further than where we were. We just kept dancing. Until I looked and notice the one about to jump. I sprinted over as fast as I could. The one looked at me while the other didn't even notice me. "Stop. You don't want to do it." I spoke. "Trust me." The boy about to jump turned to look at me. "Ryland?" He spoke. The voice familiar. Yet I am to drunk to remember anything. "Please. Just step away." The boy listened and joined me and the other boy. "Good." I said. "It's not worth it. Stopping whatever pain your in, just passes it to those around you." I said to the boy who was about to jump. The other boy just stared at me. "I don't know who you both are, but go home, sleep, and rethink things." I said and went to walk away, when one of the boys grabbed my shoulder. "Ryland? Do you not remember me." I spun around and looked at the boy. "Nope." I said popping the 'p' and giggling. Clearly the alcohol was taking over again. "You're cute tho. Hell both of you are." I said laughing now. "Alcohol. Ryland. You're drunk. I'm betting Mya is too." The boy who grabbed me said to the other.

"C'mon Sam, help me get them home safe?" The boy looked at the other one, whose name is apparently Sam. Slowly they got me and Mya and our things into my car. Sam got into the other car, leaving us with the weird one. All Mya and I could do was laugh and joke around. "Really Ryland? I thought I told you to stop doing this shit." The boy suddenly spoke holding up my vape. Hm someone said that to me before but I don't know who. I just looked at him and laughed.

Soon Mya and I were sneaking into my room. The boy who drove my car, parked it and helped us inside, before running back to his friend in their car. I shushed Mya and helped her to my room. She was a lot more drunk than me, and I'm use to doing this with Lachlan. I'm basically a pro. I gave Mya a big t-shirt and let her change and sleep in my bed. I plugged my phone in, checking the time, not too bad, it's only 5. No one will be awake for another hour or so, maybe a bit longer after everything that happened at the party.

I walked into my closet, I stripped of everything and threw on a hoodie, before going back to my bed and laying down. After about 5 minutes I heard my door open. "Thank god they are both safe. I will text Brennen." I heard mom say, I'm assuming to dad. I kept my eyes closed and eventually fell asleep.