chapter 1

Everything was normal, I came into the office nose deep in rather large book ( to some people its large I call it morning light reading )  with exactly 878 pages of ( Idk I'm not smart use your imagination) I'm on page 756, I automatically moved to the coffee machine. J.J and Emily were over at Morgan's desk chatting while rossi was just coming in right after me, he looked a little tired I took noticed. He didn't see Garcia but he guessed she was down in I. T. He had just poured his coffee and was about to dump the entire container of sugar in it when he hear Hotch call a meeting. He was poking his head out the conference room. " we got a case " he said before disappearing back into the room. Then he pop back out and looked directly at me. " Reid go easy on the sugar, we run out of the extra to refill it this week " he said as I blushed embarrassed. Hotch was sorta like a father figure to him, he knew him well. Though he would never tell him that. Plus he had his secrets. Morgan grinned as he came over and opened the bottom cabinet, indeed there were no more bags of sugar. " how the hell do you not gain any weight ?" Morgan poked at him.

Before Reid could go into dull detail about how the human body worked he was interrupted when Hotched called again. Reid quickly followed the others into the conference room and nearly bumped into Garcia. Where did she come from?

When we finally settled down into our seats and Garcia was closest to the board, remote control in hand and already speaking. As I looked up while taking the file JJ was passing around. Everything went quite, I was expecting serial killers, there faces plastered on the board and all there crimes. There victim's.

I was not expecting the two faces of my two older brothers.

" let's get started shall we, we been hunting these two down for a long time, the Winchester brothers " Hotch began as I paled.

NOTES

This was rushed