Kiss me

Jungkook pov
I walked in the hospital with tae hobi and bambam behind me I look for jin when I see jimin crying and yoongi trying to calm him down .

( you are closer to jimin tae and yoongi more than the others but jimin was your bestfriend)

"Jin is she ok " ......yes she is but they think she will be in a coma for at least a year.

I sigh and then I see bambam crying I neale down " hey bud shes going to be ok " he nods and I pull him in to a hug and let him cry on my shoulder .

After 2 hours jimin bambam tae jin and yoongi went to sleep when I started to doze off when " KIM Y/N " (you guys are all kim ) everyone wakes up and runs to the doctor " how is she doctor " jimin says while trying not to have tears  "she is stable she lucky is not in a coma from the amount of blood loss " we all relax .

"Can we see her" bambam says while moving towards the front " yes you can shes in 215 " with that jimin and bambam ran to her room.

We thanked the doctor and ran after them when we got there we saw jimin on one side holding her hand and bambam on the other holding her other hand .

"Guys its think it's time we relax now that we know shes ok ." Namjoon says while pulling more chairs.

" I think- " knock knock I looked at the door to see a nurse .

"There is a room next door that is ready for you guys so if you would like you can sleep in there " .

"How many beds are in there "  namjoon asked

"There is 3 beds in there and there is one in here " the nurse said with a smile

" you know you guys have a little fighter in the Condition she is most people wouldn't survive " she said while leaves

" you guys have a good night I will be checking on her in the morning "

" You to " we all said

" ok bambam jimin yoongi tae and jungkook stay in here two on the couch two on the bed and one in the pull out chair " jin says while standing up

"The rest with us " namjoon says while  walking out

When they left me and tae sleep in the bed next to y/n bambam sat in the chair never letting her hand go and jimin and yoongi sleep on the couch and with that we drifted of to sleep

Y/n pov
I began to wake up with pain on my side and my leg ( you were stabbed in your right leg and your left side :) I was going to rub my eyes because of the sudden light but than I felt someone grip my hand .

I looked to see bambam with dried tears on his face " ahh pablo you big cry baby " I rub bambams face were he was crying.

I try to get up with out making any noise but failed when I wined because if the pain on my side "princess your awake "  YOONGI "  he jumped from the sudden outburst I began to laugh " your ok " i nod .

"Yoongi " yes princess " i saw mum and dad " ohh " they said they miss us and they want me to call you guys oppa " he smiles " I miss them to " IM NOT calling you namjoon jin or hoseok oppa " I said " ok princess what ever works for you " he said while kissing my head

" I'm going to wake the others up ok " I nod when he leaves I began to pull on bambam " bambam oppa wake up " I slowly opens his eyes than look at me " y/n " he says while sitting on the bed with me .

" Bambam " I said with my arms open  he gives me a big hug " I miss you baby " I miss you to " he pulls back from the hug " babe " he looks up "yes " I point to my lips " dose my baby want a kiss "I nod he leans in and give me a little peek on the lips .