Ch 4

Hi kitties

Skyler

I walked up to the living room to find my brother. That is the last room and the first as well where I can find him. My big brother Brockley Walker. He is 25 years old while I am Skyler Walker. I am 23. Graduated from the university last year. I had a sister as well whom I loved the most she was pure soul but after she was snatched away from me I couldn't take that thing in my heart. From that day I become a cold hearted person. I had lost my family when I was 10 years only. And as I had said I found my brother in living room only. He was thinking about something. I decided to ask him. I go towards him and sat beside him. He still didn't knew that I am here

"Brock." I called him.

"Brock" I called him again but with high pitch. But it was like he had become deaf. This is not the first time when I had saw him like this. He had always been like this. When he is out then he is like a deaf. I shake him. He come out from his world and looked at me with cold eyes.

"What?" He asked coldly. This is the usual tone of him. He always talk to everyone like this only.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him in calm voice. I had always try to melt his heart but I was unsuccessful. I am not that cold hearted but when it comes to the girl I am cold hearted. No one had melt me yet. But before he could answer me someone come into our room. It was Shawn.

"Sir we had got her." He said and I looked at my brother who was having a grin on his face. I understand that now. He had kidnapped another girl now. This is not the occupation of us. We just do some road side shows which help us to make money and for my brother we can kidnap the girls and can make them our salve as they are weaker. And he also kidnapping those girls who are under 25 and above 20. After we will move out from the places most probably all the girls would be killed or will be going home back but with the shut mouth.

"Get her in. I want to see her." Brock said and Shawn nodded and go outside the room and after 2 minutes he come back with a girl in his arms and put her in the chair which was in front of us. They had covered the girl face. He slowly removed the mask and I could her now properly. Her hands and legs were tied.  She was still unconscious. I could she her strawberry blonde hair. She was looking heavenly beautiful. But when I looked at her for few minutes. The face started to get familiar. It was like I had saw her.

I had a strawberry blonde hair girl in my life who always used to visit my house to irritate me. She was fearless and was bold enough to break a rock also. She was cute back then.  Her name was Alissa Rovenstine. She was loved by all but I always used to get irritated with her. I looked back at the girl and saw her carefully. She wasn't matching Alissa. She was looking innocent and beautiful.

I can't help but see her again and again. What is happening to you Sky? She is the kidnapped girl who is going to be slave over here our three months. I told myself. After three months we would be going somewhere else. I heard a small whisper. It was not need who whisper nor my brother . It was a feminine whisper. I quickly looked at the girl. She groaned and slowly started to open her eyes. I could she her Hazel blue eyes which were only adding beauty to her face. She looked around and then her eyes land on me then on my brother. After looking at us she hissed at us.

"Who are you guys?" She asked us in bit cold manner.

"To make out slave." My brother was looking at her only from head to toe to check if she is right girl or not. After checking her out he nodded and smiled. I don't know what is behind his smile but it was today touching his eyes. It was like he have been founding her for long.

"To be you slave? Pff.... It must be a joke but I don't like this kind of joke." The girl said.

"Well I don't joke around and yeah you are my slave. Now tell me what is your name beauty?" My brother asked in calm manner but still there was coldness in his voice.

"And why should I suppose to tell you name Mr. Kidnapper." I was wrong when I said that she was innocent. She is not at all innocent. She is a wild cat or tigress of the jungle.

"Well I like you already. Tell me your name beauty." My brother said.

"I won't." She said.

"Tell me or else the person whom you are trying to find from last week will be no more in this life." My brother said in cold tone and that made her eyes wide.

"Helen is with you?" She asked and Brock nodded. 

"Hell with you" She said.

"You are bold enough. I like it." Brock said.

"Thanks for the compliment but take that back. I don't take compliments from my so called kidnapper. By the way my name is Alissa." She said and my heart was almost stopped. She is Alissa. "Alissa Washington." She added. Then I got my heartbeats back

"Nice name." What had happened to Brock? He is complimenting this girl again and again while with everyone he is way to much strict. Is he melting? Yes or no.

"Am I hear your compliments? Let me go and my friend Helen too." She said

"Like I will let you go." Brock pointed at him.

"And here I am also not begging. I am threatening you." She said. She is way to much bold then I thought.

"You are feisty much. I like it." Brock said.

"I am not here to impress you Mr. Just open this damn rope." She yelled. She is the first girl who is talking to Brock like this. I saw Brock expression he was smiling only. I was way to much confuse. My brother who is known for cold heart is talking to this girl like she is his girlfriend. I looked at the girl who was give death glares to Brock and Brock was looking at amusingly. This is getting confusing. I didn't even try to distrub them. I wanted to stop but if I would say something. First my brother will scold me way to much badly. And second this girl is volcano.  Don't know when she will erupt. So it is better to keep my mouth shut. Brock had called Shawn and gestured him to open up the rope and Shawn nodded and opened the rope. She was free but she didn't even dare to run away when she has the perfect choice.

"I knew you won't be going from here. I expected this only from you." Brock said.

"Good to know that you know me. Now should I leave or you want some punches so that it could make you believe that I don't want to stay here." She again yelled.

"Sorry to say but you are caged and you are in the middle of the jungle and on every way you will found new surprises. And if you try to ran away then the rest of the girls which include your friend will be killed." Brock said and I looked at Alissa whose face went blank. She wasn't holding any expression. There was silent in the room for good few minutes.

"Fine I will be here but if something happened to any one of them then listen Mr. You are gone." She pointed at Brock and all Brock did was grinning. I don't know why it was awkward to see Brock grinning this much. Something is really going on his mind. He is making a really really a big plan which I know he won't be telling me.

"Good to hear that Sweetheart." He said.

"I had already told you don't compliment me with your mouth. It sucks." She said.

"From now on like other slaves you are going to work like them and my wish should be your command." Brock said and Alissa was looking at Brock with bore look.

"Am I genie from Aladdin book?" She said in duh tone.

"No not at all. Just do what you are told to do. Don't argue and of course I can say you know the consequences of not listening to my command Washington." Brock said and Alissa have him glare which didn't work at him. Brock just shrugged his shoulder and went out and she looked at me and I give her my cold expression but it doesn't seem that she get an effect of it.

"Who are you?" She asked crossing her arms in front of her chest

"Skyler Walker." I said and come out of the place not wanting to talk to her anymore. She is hell feisty and bold. She doesn't need to be dependent. She is already independent