S

~Lisa~

My eyes were wide open in surprise as I looked at the huge banner in the middle of the hall.

"I, Chou Tzuyu, have a confession. I'm not what you see. From now on I'll be myself. Please love me for who I am.
Lalisa, thank you for pushing me to do this.🖤"

People were looking at me.

Wondering why Tzuyu talked about me in not a bad way.

Wondering if we were close.

I looked around and then smiled.

I saw Tzuyu walking towards me under everyone's attention.

«Manoban.» she greeted me with a smile

«Chou.» I did the same

I opened my arms and she jumped into them hugging me, everyone gasping «Let's tell everyone.»

I nodded and talked when Tzuyu let go and interlaced our hands.

«Everyone, y'all got the wrong idea about us. As you can obviously see we don't hate each other, we're not enemies, nor we're interested in being better than the other. We know since way before high school. Right Tzu?»

She nodded and said «Me and Lisa are in a relationship from 3 years already. Why the heck did y'all thought we hated each other?»

A random girl told us that it was because of the continuous bickering and fights the first weeks.

That was my fault.

But also Tzuyu.

We understood how everything started.

A misunderstanding.

We were in a difficult period those weeks.

But we never stopped loving each other.

And never will.

Our eyes met.

«No more secrets babe.» she said

«No more people flirting with us.» I added pecking her cheek.