Forbidden love (1/3)

Paring: Uncle!Negan x Niece!reader

Warnings: Incest, nsfw, only over 18, a few cuss words, don't read when your not comfortable with it!

Request: Hi, can I request a Negan oneshot where he's the readers uncle? (still during the apocalypse and they're at the sanctuary) where she's 18 and he's basically raised her and taken care of her through the apocalypse, and one day she comes into his room and seduces him because she finds his cocky attitude and leadership power irresistible? And he turns her down at first because it's so wrong but eventually gives in? Like a really "hard to get" uncle Negan. 😏 sorry that was really detailed 😅

A/n: I decided to turn this request into a little series. There will be 3 parts, this is the first one. Tell me what you think and what you missed in the story. I know there isn't a lot of interaction with Negan so far but don't worry, this will change in the next parts.

Tags: @bellaagates

He positions himself between my legs, slowly he trails some small lines with his fingertips on the sensitive skin of my thighs. His thick, swollen cock looks so damn tasty but right now you need to feel him inside you. You spread your legs even wider if that's possible, telling him what you want. The tip of his cock teases your pussy without mercy. He takes his times, slowly stroking your folds with his cock and paying your little numb just enough attention to drive you crazy. The only sound in the room is the mix of your moans and groans. Finally, he positions himself on your entrance and pushes into you...

Yet again you awake from one of your naughty dream. They're definitely getting more lately and there's nothing you can do to stop them. Of course, having a sexdream (or douzen of sexdreams to be more exact) is somthing completely natural but in your case you dream about your own uncle, Negan. You know it's wrong and you feel bad after every single dream for even thinking about something like that but you just can't help yourself.

No matter how disgusting and unnatural it should be in your eyes, you can't stop craving the man who practically riseed you after your parents have died in a car crash only three weeks after your ninth birthday.

Now you're already 18 years old and live with your uncle in the Sancturary. A place he has built to protect you from any danger the world has to offer. Since you were a child Negan were overly protective over you, he just can't stand to see you hurt or even crying.

Everytime one of his men dared to lay a finger on you they had to face horrible consequences soon after. It's nothing knew Negan kills everyone who disobeys him but whenever some one tries to harm you, he makes sure they suffer terribly before they die.

No one should dare to hurt his little princess.

You remember all to well how protective your uncle was at the beginning of the outbreak. At all costs he tried to minimize your interaction with the dead. Still, he teached you everything you knew about self defence and using a knife or gun. Furthermore, Negan always forced you to be near him to protect you even better, not that you really minded to spend all day with him.

Furthermore, he tried to offer you as much luxus as possible before and after the outbreak, even if it wasn't much back then. Negan always made sure to spoil you the best he possibly could.

Back then you just felt nothing but pure, innocent love for your caring uncle. He was the man who raised you most of your life, who was always there for you during your successes and loses and showed you nothing but infinite adoration and support. For you, he was like a father.

But now, you start to love and most of all crave Negan in a totally different way. A way that scares you badly.

Two weeks ago you wanted to take a shower at your uncle's bathroom (because let's be honest, it's just the most comfortable and luxurious one). Without caring to knock you enter the bathroom with your towel and clothes under your arm when you see Negan standing in the shower, totally nacked.

He immediately notices you and tries to hide as much of himself as he can. For a few seconds you're just able to stare at him before you hastily hide your eyes with your hands, apologize for interrupting and leave his room as fast as you can without waiting for a respons.

But the damage was already done. You saw your uncle nacked and all you can think of are his muscular arms, his broad back and especially his huge cock. It an imagine you'll never forget in your life, you're hundred percent sure of that.

The weird thing is: It turns you one like nothing else. Since that day you get off of the thought of your Negan ravishing you in every way possible. Sometimes you can't even concentrate when you fulfill your tasks at the Sanctuary because you always have to think about the imagine of Negan in the shower.

He never allowed you to have a boyfriend. Not before the outbreak and definitely not now with the dead rising. Therefore, you can only use yourself and your fantasy to get off. All the time you already find yourself wet like never before, this man truly does things to you.

The dominant and bossy attitude of your uncle was always something you're admired but now, every time he yells at someone or even punishs them, you get wet as fuck. His leadership power truly is irresistible and all of his cocky and domineering comments only makes it worse. Hell, even him scaring Dwight is now another reason to get turned on for you.

Over the next weeks your desire only grows worse, all you want is Negan to take you however he desires. But you doubt he even is interested in you this way. He's your uncle after all, you can't forget that.

In your opinion, there is only one way to find out whether or not the tiny little possibility Negan's also sexually interested in you actually occurs in this case.

You choose to seduce him with your tightest and shortest shorts as well as your cutest and sexiest dresses. Sadly, you don't have too much of a choise when you have to choose something to wear but you try your best to pick a few fitting outfits.

It's your aim to get Negan attention and see whether or not he reacts in some way which tells you how he feels about you. God, you really hope this works.

But unfortunately, the next days you not once notice a difference of Negan's behaviour despite you're practically stuck to him and desperately tried to get his attention.

He doesn't even seem to notice a difference which surprisingly hurts you quite a bit. You want his attention so much, it's nearly starting to become pathetic. But you can't help yourself for craving this godness of a man. How can't anyone possible not want him?

His wives don't even know how lucky they are. They give a fuck about him, all they care for is their personal benefit even if that's means marrying your uncle. More than all, you envy every single one of them for having the chance to fuck Negan and you despise them for not valuing this opportunity.

You heard them having sex countless times thanks to your room being located right next to his. And everytime you secretly touch yourself while listening to Negan's groans and moans, wishing you were the one who makes him feel like this.

A couple of days after your failed attempt to seduce the leader of the Sanctuary, he announces there will be a little party for his saviors and wives in a few days to celebrate their successful reign over yet another community.

Maybe this will be your chance.