Ch.5 |meeting|

I went in and sat down furious with myself. I felt like crying. "Now Ms. Jenner what's wrong?" I sighed as I let a tear fall. "I'd rather not talk about it with everyone." He nodded and went back to sorting papers. All of a sudden the door busted open and in came Kendall. "Hi Kace missed you !" I nodded. "Why are you here?" She smirked and the let out a small laugh. "Well since this dumb ass here left you to raise this baby alone I talked to his managers. They all said he has to step up and be a father or else." She gasped and put her hand on her heart. She looked at Justin. "Or else he'll loose his pretty little job." She laughed and so did everyone else. "Well guess you got someone better." I became furious at his words. "Now Ms. Jenner you have a perfect guy right here." I nodded my head. He called me. "HOW COULD YOU SAY YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR KID THROUGH AN ABORTION? HUH? WELL GUESS WHAT HONEY AINT HAPPENING. AND OH SORRY NOT SORRY FOR BREAKING YOU AND POOR LITTLE HAILEY. MY BABY AND I LOST YOU SO IT WAS ONLY FAIR FOR YOU TO LOOSE SOMEONE TO." By the end of me talking  I was balling. "Well I don't give a fuck!" I just nodded and hung up. "Tay I got to go in sorry but I'll see you soon." He sighed and then nodded. "I'll come over and check on you ok?" I nodded and followed Kendall out the door. "How could he even say that to you?" I shrugged. "I don't know but I'm just going to try to get through today." She nodded as we walked into the elevator. I pressed the button that said '3'. "Well we will get through today." We got out of the elevator to find Kim in my office and Hailey Baldwin with her. I chuckled. "Look who's in my office." She looked up and started laughing. "Looks like lunch meat haha." I started to laugh as we walked into my office. "Um what're you doing here?" She looked up at me. "I want him back. I want my Blueface back. Not the one that's always stressing over your stupid baby." She looked at me with the bitchiest look on her face. "Um well my baby is not stupid. And maybe if you paid more attention to him he would not have fucked with me." She laughed and stood up"Speaking of hes calling  right now." I rolled my eyes. I watched as Justin came strolling down the hall to my office. He knocked at the door. I opened it and let him in. "Hi baby." I smiled. "hi" He smirked. "Love you." I chuckled. "Take your bitch ass self and get out of my building before I call security on your ass." He smirked. "Ok." I stepped back so Hailey could get out. She stepped out and she walked down the hall. I started to cry. "Why did this have to happen to me?" Kendall looked at me and sighed. "I don't know but we'll get through this. We need to get you to mom's." I called off my shoots and lessons. We got in the elevator and went to the bottom floor. We got out and went to the car. We went to mom's and went inside. "Hi Mom and siblings." I yelled as we went in. All of the kids came running up to me well except for Psalm. I hugged all of them and put Psalm on my hip. I sat down between Khloe and Kylie. Kylie was on the phone. She was mad but laughed. " I already told you we can't be friends because of what you did." She said and looked at me. "Who is that?" She looket at the phone and put it on speaker. "Did kacelyn just ask who's on the phone?" He said in a raspy cracky voice. "I did now leave my sister alone." I laughed at Khloe because she was doing impressions of him. "Um well me and Kylie are friends. More than friends best friends." I chuckled. "Well suit yourself buddy." He laughed.

10 weeks later

I am going to the doctor's appointment to have Kim find out the gender. I wanted her to do a gender reveal for me. "Well Ms. Jenner your baby is is perfect condition and is growing pretty big." I laughed. "Thank you." She nodded and I stepped out so the nurse could tell Kim the gender. Kim finally got done and walked out excited. "Well can I tell you something important. It's not the gender but it's important." I nodded. "What is it?" She sighed. "Well you could possibly have twins!" My eyes widened.
"Twins?" I gulped. She nodded. "But they're not for sure so don't get your hopes up." I started to cry. "Ok." She sighed and pulled me in for a hug. We sat there for a couple minutes and then walked out to the car. We drove to kims house so we could get Psalm. "Did you know that Psalm is my favorite out of all 10 of my nieces and nephews?" She laughed. "And is that because he's a baby?" I nodded. "Yah now let's post a pic."

kimkardashian

Liked by: kacelynjenner,kyliejenner, kendalljenner and 14,638,638 others

kimkardashian:the bond that'll never be broken love you sis💫💛

kyliejenner:adorbs💛
💫 justinbieber:agreed but only kacelyn.

kourtneykardashian:angels✨💫👼👼

khloekardashian:you guys actually look like twins what the hell?🤷

kendalljenner:stunning✨💛

We posted on mine to.

kacelynjenner

Liked by:justinbieber,kyliejenner, kimkardashian and 18,638,527 others

kacelynjenner:gender reveal coming soon!🤰👼✨👣

📸 By:markmalune

kyliejenner:my sisters✨

justinbieber:my baby😍♥️💫💛✨

khloekardashian: I want to know now!🤰👼

kourtneykardashian:love you all💛

robkardashian:when did you get pregnant?🤰👼
💫 kacelynjenner:3 months ago.

kendalljenner:aweee

We got done and laid on her couch with North,Saint,Chicago, and Psalm. "I'm thinking we should have the gender reveal at Mom's house on Saturday." My eyes widened. How could she get that done in 3 days. "That's in 3 days." She nodded. "It's easy I've been doing them for years." I sighed. "Well can you do the box with the balloons inside and when you pull the confetti shooter it pulls the string and the box opens as the confetti shoots out." She gasped. "How'd you know I was going to do that?" I shrugged my shoulders and got up to go to the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen to see Blueface and his shooters with him. "Bluface don't do this there's kids here!" He shook his head. "You either have an abortion or I kill it and you right now." I gasped. I then heard 3 shots and fell. I thought I had just died but it was the cops killing them. I was in shock. Kim came out and looked at the floor and saw the blood and freaked out. I ran to Blueface and he was dead. I start crying. Justin ran inside an saw me on the floor. He came and got me and pulled me to Kim. "Any chance of my baby having it's biological father is gone." I sobbed into her shoulder. "Hey it's going to be ok." I was horrified. I just saw the death of my baby daddy. "Hey baby come here." I heard Justin's raspy voice say. I went over to him and cried in his chest.