𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐬

❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋One questioning of morals❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋

❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋
One questioning of morals
❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋

Friday August 15th, 1976

       The summer before Magnolia Aleksander was expected to enter her sixth year was monotonous.

       Her small group of friends could argue it was because she was a hard person to please and found little enjoyment in basically everything that a normal person would enjoy. It should be noted Magnolia would firmly disagree with this, She didn't need to be pleased by anyone and always found a way to occupy herself: typically with her seven year old polaroid camera that was always in her bag or her sketchbook. She also would point out that society had brainwashed her generation into thinking drugs and alcohol was the only way you could have a good time.

         But nonetheless, many would classify the girl as a hard person to please. Even people who did not know her would comment over the fact she always looked mad or unimpressed: it was one of the reasons many people stayed clear of the girl.

      Speaking of her summer, the last three months of her life was spent under the strict timeline of her parents. Every weekend was the same: she attended dinner parties (making sure to introduce herself as much as she could), then twice this summer played the role of a tedious host alongside her mother at their annual summer ball.

        Since July, Magnolia was made accompany her father, Menuata, in France whilst he reconciled with some old friends from his time in "Principe et Manière". Her father was originally from France, same as her mum. Her mum moved over here long ago, unlike her father who only immigrated after he married her mum. She didn't know how her parents met or if they even really liked one another.

           All she knew was that her mum attended Beauxbatons, whereas her father attended Principe et Manière: a very pretentious, private school for wizards only. No witches were allowed near the grounds as in the headmaster's eyes, witches didn't have the same capability as wizards.

       Her father hadn't seen his school friends since he got married to her mum (which was when they were eighteen, so it was a long time ago). That's why her father was so quick to leave the Mansion they owned in England for a few weeks in the summer.

             She only returned from France a week ago and was told then that her cousin, Tris, the only cousin on her mum's side she could tolerate, was getting married.

            Magnolia was displeased when she found this news out. Tris kept her engagement very quiet, despite how close she and Magnolia had been.

         To the outside eye, Magnolia was a tall girl with long dark hair that stopped at her ribcage. Up until last year her mum used to force her to cut it up to her shoulders, claiming that it was unladylike to have "long knotted hair" but this year had allowed Magnolia to keep it long. It suited her better long anyways and her mother (even though she would never admit it) probably realised that too. She had thin, arched eyebrows that matched her hair. Her most catching features were her eyes, despite being slightly small, they had a decent oval shape that stored a pair of alluring hazelnut eyes.