Chapter 3

Time skip to after dinner
K led Tobirama to the gift.K Said to just open the doors and walk through the entry way. Tobirama nods and opens the doors. There in front of both of them lay the library. Tobirama gazes in excitement and K can see that hidden twinkle in his eyes. Then K said this is all yours should you stay here, you will also be able to visit your family too if you like. Tobirama thinks for a bit and says "you got yourself a deal."

From then on K and Tobirama lived in peace .

10 years later Tobirama was pregnant with triplets.
2 years later they have three children running around two boys and a girl, but they were expecting three more children as Tobirama was pregnant again with another set of triplets.

Time skip 10 years later they have three boys and girls. Three fourteen year olds and three ten year olds.Tobirama was pregnant yet again but with twins

Time skip to 4 years later now they have four boys and girl.
They now have three eighteen year olds. They also have three fourteen year olds and two four year olds. Here are their names and ages.

Name Lukus Octavian Senju Hell Age 18. First born Gender Male

Name Tobi October Senju Hell Age 18. Second born Gender Male

Name Kou Luku Senju Hell Age 18. Third born Gender Female

Name Kourama Lou Senju Hell Age 14. Fourth born Gender Female

Name Tobiku Octavia Senju Hell Age 14. Fifth born Gender Female

Name Kuji Octave Senju Hell Age 14. Sixth born Gender Male

Name Lui Octavena Senju Hell Age 4 Seventh born Gender Female

Name Lu Octavey Senju Hell Age 4. Eighth born Gender Male.

The end they all lived happily. Ever after they all found their respective mates all of the same gender. Males for males and females for females.