Chapter 1: At Peace?

Tara's POV:
"A month since our break up, Izuku. It's fine that we did. Better that way. We were close but we just weren't meant to be. Still I'll attend Yuuei from my new house." I thought while walking up the driveway to see my mom in a lawn chair. My dad was on the right for some reason. What's he doing here in Japan? How? "Hey mom it's been a while! Sup dad!" I said to them as I stood in front of them. My mom lived near the forests of Musufatu Japan not near the city. Very few houses occupied her house. My mom lived on a corner while my brother Thai with his wife and my niece living to my mom's right. My house was just to the right of my brothers. One house down from moms with forestry in front of the houses and behind us. The only other house is in front of us to the left of mom's house with that house having a neighbor in front of them. No one else on the block or mile area quite literally. "Hey Tara. Your dad stopped by to see if you guys were here. Only the three little ones." Mom said pointing towards dad and taking a sip of her drink. "Yeah I didn't know you moved out so soon Binny. Where you living?" Dad asked. I wasn't gonna ask how he got to Japan but I didn't wanna know. "Well at first I lived closer to Yuuei high school in a apartment complex but I decided to live closer to mom since Villains been more active lately ever since All Mights fight with All For One. I now live to the right of Thai actually. But the house is being built ya know?" I told them. Mom smiled some while dad thought for a second. "That's good. I'm staying in Japan for a few months to see you guys before heading back to America." Dad told me with a smile. It was nice that dad was seeing us even though him and mom are divorced. This is a sign of good karma to come for me. New fresh start being single and now I can take care of mom while seeing dad. This is great actually! Though it would be a bad idea if I told mom or any of the fam that I had a boyfriend whom their familiar with due to that person had visited several times because they were a friend for some years. Keeping my mouth shut is the best way that I wouldn't be scolded by mom since I didn't tell her I had a boyfriend. Key word HAD. "Well I wanted to stop by and say hi to ya mom. That includes you too dad since I had no idea you were in the area. Well I gotta get back to my house so I can clean the yard. Thai told me he was putting all the junk in that yard when he was cleaning his yard. So now that I moved in, I'll clean it up. Bye guys love ya." I waved as I walked back down the driveway. I turned to my right heading towards my soon to be built house that I was building myself. I was gonna make it a small two bedroom house with one full bath. A bedroom for me and an office for me when I own my own business when I finish the business course of Yuuei.