Update: Story is a Work in Progress

Summary:
Just an update on what I plan on doing with this story. I didn't leave! I was just working through a few kinks (and realized I released my first 3 chapters before the story was even worked out...)
-----------

Text:
[I'm typing all this on my phone]

Sorry for not posting in a while, but I've been busy with summer classes, family vacation, and figuring out where I want this story to go.

I planned on this story having two initial parts to build the character and world tobe ready for the final phase/part. My issue is that I need to make sure that my story going forward is consistent previous chapters. And because of that issue, I am re-writing my posted chapters (at least ch 1 & 3). When I have my first 5 (new) chapters ready, I will post them and delete the old ones.

Just a heads up, my story has changed (at least the timeline has) so I would recommend re-reading the new ch1 when it releases (even if it looks similar) because I've added character to my characters (haha).

[TBH, ch1 will still a little shit, but it's my shit, so I take pride as my fingers fumble around on the keyboard with nothing better to do...]

Anywho, thank you for even reading this in the first place. I will show my self the door. See you soon-ish (might be next month).

Oh, and I'm deleting ch 3 incase anyone new reads this. I moved the events in that chapter to occur later down the road.