Chapter 11

I was taken aback, what do I tell him? I mean, I did want to become a thing. I looked up at him seeing he was waiting for an answer.

"Sure let's try it! But I got one request"

"What is it?"

"Let's keep it a secret from your fans and to the public, only our close friends can know about this" I told him, he nodded in agreement.

"I knew you were going to say that and I don't mind, my fans might go crazy knowing I have a girlfriend. Some will be accepting but then there's others..." He looked at me before continuing with the sentence, I nodded, understanding what he was going to say.

"Well, what do you want to do now? Tell our friends about this? Maybe get some food, although I'm not that hungry" Before I could continue, Cameron stopped me.

"Y/N before we continue with our relationship, I have something to tell you.."

"What's wrong?"

"For a while I've been really.. ah I don't know if I want to say it" He laughed nervously, what was he going to say?

"You can tell me, I won't judge" I put my hand on top of his.

"It's better if I show you" He grabbed me by my arm then walked us to his car, I wonder what he wanted to show me.

VVV

I was thinking of the possibilities of what he was going to show me, some were really dirty but others weren't.

When we entered his house, we went to his room. He opened his cabinet and got a pair of hand cuffs? I was confused on what he was going on about. Then he took out a whip?! What is this?!

He showed me the objects in his hands. Don't tell me he's kinky..

"So I'm a bit kinky during sex and would like to use this on you" I warmed up at the thought of having to use these.

"It's ok if you don't want to, my ex's rarely let me use these on them" He frowned a bit, looking at the objects. It wouldn't hurt to use them from time to time.

"I don't mind" I said, he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"R-really?!" He questioned.

"Yeah it's ok, it wouldn't be that bad, right?" I said with a smile on my face. He put the things down to hug me, he spun us around then put me down.

"That means a lot to me, if you don't want to use them then that's ok just tell me" I nodded, he put the things back where he got them.

"So when are we planning on telling our friends?" He asked me, to be fair, I wanted to wait a little bit maybe it's best if we told them now.

"I don't know, should we just tell them now? We barely started dating" We stood there in silence, trying to figure out what to do.

"Eh if they ask we'll tell them, how about that?" I agreed with it, but wouldn't it be better to wait? Ugh this is so confusing.

"Wanna come with me to eat with a couple of friends?" Cam asked me, looking at his phone.

"Hm sure, with who?" I questioned, both of us going downstairs.

"Well there's Bucks, Ryan, Sam, Toby, Swagger, Matt, Cris, Bee, Jay, Anna, and Mason" He told me, he also said we had to pick up Bee, Jay, Anna and Swagger first.

We drove to the MisFits house which I've never seen before to get them since most of the people were there.

"So who is Anna and Bee? I never quite asked" I asked Cameron.