Polo

"Hello..May.."

" I'm so fuckin' sorry, I'm so fuckin' sorry

" I'm so fuckin' sorry, I'm so fuckin' sorry..I've been playing somebody and it's helping nobody..And her lipstick arithmetic didn't stick..And now I'm sick, throwing fits..And yeah, I've seen you in my head every fuckin' day since I left..You on the floor with your hands 'round your head "

{11 minutes- Yungblud Ft Hasey}

Coming to it May went to raise her hands to her head as it had started to throb but her hands wouldn't move. "I wouldn't do that" she heard her head snapping towards the voice making her slightly dizzy. "Look i'm not going to hurt you" Darce said making her scoff. "You sure about that?" she said trying her hands again proving a point. Sighing Darce made his way towards her. "We need to find Joshua." He says pausing kneeling in front of her. 

"A couple months back my wife" he says his eyes meeting hers. "She had a vision you and Joshua you were talking to each other. You seemed different... Calm.. "He said and looked at her once more. "My wife is a visionest you see, she can see the future glimpses of parts some relevant some not so much." he explained making May frown. "The power you hold. " He says and stands once more turning away from her and then coming back with the same knife she saw Diana hold. 

"It would help our coven. The Gemini's Cursed the Loxes a while back before your time. We had went to Joshua and his coven for help but they said that they couldn't go against what they believed in against their laws. After a few years you was born and My wife sensed your magic. it would break this curse."He says. "Whats the curse?" May asks for a second forgetting she was tied up. "Our coven once reach the age of 25 we start to go mad, we forget who we are.. who we love and we end up killing the ones we love and ourself with it." He explains making May look away. 

"Im sorry they did this to you. I am but I cant help you."She says making him look over at her leaning towards her. "I don't know where he is" she says as she meets his stear "Thats why i'm trying to find people who do." She continues as she watches him smile. "But you do know where he is."He said pausing bringing the knife close to her arm making a small cut. " You just dont remember." He says as May cries out as he makes one more cut above it creating a 'x' with a circle around it. 

"What-" she tries to say but he grabs hold of her head and starts chanting. "ostende mihi: aperi mihi animi sit, ostendere mihi Joshua Parker" He chants as she feels her arm burn a scream irrupted from her lips not being able to contain it anymore.

☯☯☯

Kai hearing May scream growled. "Look" he said to the woman as she came back from doing god knows what with the blade. "I will kill you and everyone here." Kai says pausing seeing the look on her face. "Yes I know theres a coven surrounding this cabin. You think they will be able to stop me from killing you?" He asks a smirk on his face. " Look boy" she starts to say but Kai cuts her off. "I will kill your entire coven while you watch and just when you think its your turn. I will kill your husband" He says his eyes darkening. "intermissum" She growls as Kais hand cracks in multiple places.