chapter five

Chapter five.

Everyone is still at the penthouse grill, they're all so happy for john and marlena on the news of their baby.

John and marlena was still talking to their family and friend as they both hear a voice, well.. well.. going on here.

everyone looks to see who it was and it was Stefano dimera who walk into the room.

john goes to Stefano and asked him, what the hell are you doing here dimera?

Oh, john, I heard that you and marlena was haveing dinner here with family and friends and I aslo want to say my congratulations to both of you on the news of your baby,

Stefano said to both of them.

how... the hell did you found out?, john asked stefano as he getting very angry.

Stefano just smiles and replies back, well... john, i have my ways.

get the hell out now and you not welcome here, stefano, john told him.

abe goes up to stefano and asked him, stefano why, did you come here, huh, what the hell are you up to now?

oh, abe, i not up to anything, i just cane here tonight to give john and marlena a little gift.

a gift?, stefano, we don't want anything from you, so get the hell out, john told him.

marlena goes to her husband side and asked him, john, honey, can i talk to you for a minute?.

john nods his head and he and marlena walks over to the side and talk.

bo goes up to stefano and asked him, stefano i have a question for you why was you at john and marlena's wedding?

Stefano looks at bo and replies back,

bo, i don't know what you're talking about,

i wasn't at the wedding.

you're lying, stefano, i saw you on one of the balcony here at john and marlena's wedding, bo told stefano.

bo, i think you was seeing things, i wasn't here when john and marlena got married, stefano told bo, as he looks at john and marlena.

john, it's okay, if stefano wants to give us a gift and we can see what he wants to give us, marlena said to him.

doc, sweetheart, i have a very bad feeling about this, stefano is up to something,

i can feel it.

john told this wife as he looked into her eyes.

john, honey, i know you're worried that stefano is up no good but we can see want he wants and then he can leave okay?,

marlena asked her husband.

john looks at marlena as he nods and says,

okay, we can see want Stefano's gift is and then he goes, john told marlena.