Is this Goodbye

Villa couldn't bring herself to shoot her bother as if he were any other criminal. She didn't know how she hadn't seen it. The two stood in the tunnel guns drawn and pointed to each other. If she didn't make a move soon he would shoot and she likely wouldn't be found in time. He was her brother though. She decided she was going to instruct him on how to escape.

He knew it was a trap and went in the opposite directions. The cops were unable to find him. Villa had let a fugitive go, leaving her job in the air.

Villas boyfriend would be moving to California for a job and Villa planed to go with him. She decided to tell Rosie at the dock where she often went as a kid. She liked it there because she could hear the waves and the music. Her and Rosie talked. She told him about her job and that she would be leaving. She wondered if he was as devastated as she was. They hugged and she began to walk away.

"You ever have that moment?" Villa asked hoping she wasn't the only one.

"Absolutely" Rosie Answered. He had felt the feeling since the day he met Villa. Every case they worked, even when she was mad at him. He felt that feeling, he felt drawn to her. Her smile made his heart flutter. He feared to let her love him back because he knew someday soon the music would die. When that music died he would only leave Villa behind the same way Eddie did.

A moment of silence as Villa worked out the words, "say something that will make me stay"

"Annalise" Rosie pauses, she was his best friend. Asking her to stay would be selfish unless she felt the same way. He couldn't bare to let her go without knowing.

"Rosie" Villa pausing, asking herself if she was actually going to say it "if you feel the same way, I'll stay but I have to know" Villa said as a single tear fell from her eyes, she feared that he didn't feel the same way and she might have ruined her friendship.

"I couldn't live with myself if I made you stay, but I do feel what you feel and I don't know what I would do if you where across the country from me" Rosie said walking to villa and pulling her in for a hug "you are my best friend, and you will be no matter what you decide but you have to decide this for yourself"