Chapter 13

FINALLY GOT TIME TO UPDATE SORRY FOR THE WAIT HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SHORT CHAPTER.  BEEN HAVING A MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK AND A LOT OF SCHOOL WORK SO YEAH !!! OH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS. X

Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________

“So Lucy you can sleep with Lauren and Harry can sleep in the guest room," Andrew suggested placing my heavy luggage on the floor next to the couch.  “okay that’s fine is she home?" I asked remembering that my mom had said that she would be going to Sweden as a student exchange. "No she is still in Sweden but she is coming back for Sam’s wedding,” he said reminding me of my sister’s wedding in a couple of months. “Okay yeah cool so what time are you taking me to see my sister tomorrow?” I asked him as he started to walk towards the spiral staircase that lead upstairs. “I’ll wake up around 6am so we can be there at 7am okay?” he replied. “Thanks and night” I half whispered half yelled to him and Alice.  “Night Harry night Lucy” I heard them say before I turned to face Harry who was so quiet I had forgotten he was even here next to me.

          “We should go to bed too ill show you your room,” I said picking my bag up from the ground and walked towards the stairs. “Your aunt has a really nice house,” he said looking around even though it was dark; the only light was coming from the glass patio doors with the transparent curtains. I smiled at him and started to go up the stairs with him at my side.

          “This will be your room,” I said opening the bedroom door for him to go in.  “Thanks babe” he said with a smirk forming in his face making one of his dimples appear. “I’m going to go get you something more comfortable for you to sleep in” I said leaving him in the room and making my way to Lucas my younger cousin’s room.  I peeked inside his room looking to see if he was asleep but the room was empty that could only mean he was at a party. Lucas was known to be a party animal if I do say so myself. If there was a party somewhere, you could assume he was there. I laugh at the thought of Lucas coming home drunk as he usually did and hurried inside in search of some pants and a shirt for Harry. I looked everywhere until I finally found some black track pants and a white t-shirt.

I quietly ran towards the guest room trying not to be loud so I wouldn’t wake up anyone. “Harry open up its me” I said as I gently knocked on his door. The door opened slowly revealing a half-naked Harry only with boxers on. I could feel my cheeks getting hot and red from looking at him he looked perfect if you ask me. I looked him up and down again earning a cheeky smile from him as he noticed that I was checking him out. “Umm here I brought you this,” I finally said blushing like crazy handing him the track pants and t-shirt. “Thanks babe, you should go to bed you look knackered” he said leaning forward so we were inches away from our lips touching. “Yeah you’re right I should and Harry thanks you for coming with me,” I said stepping back from him looking at the ground as I did so. “My pleasure love goodnight” he said kissing my cheek and closing the door behind him. 

______________________________________________________________________________

I know its short but ill make it up to you guys tomorrow i just wanted to update today so you guys know that im still here writting. please vote, comment, and share and if you have any ideas please let me know dont be shy like i said im having a major writers block so your ideas would be helpful .

love ya .xx