hot tub 🌟

(quick disclaimer- the story is in your point of view)

it was about 2 in the morning and i was still at matt traceys party. he's the biggest douche in the whole entire school but id much rather be at a party then at my house watching romance movies with my cats.

everyone else at the party was either making out or having sex in the bedrooms or doing some drugs. but i thought it nice to relax and not get addicted to crystal meth. i heard the porch door slide open and i saw a girl with blond hair, wearing a bikini walking out with her towel... my girlfriend. she had told me she wasnt coming... its been kind of awkward between us ever since we got in this huge fight.

she looked at me with the most beautiful blue eyes that i truly missed looking at.

"is it ok if im in here with you?" she asked and i nodded. of course she can.

she dipped in slowly and-

"hey-" she said and i looked quickly up at her.

"what- what?" i asked and she smirked at me.

"whatchya lookin at?" she asked and i started blushing.

"can i... sit next to you?" she asked and i scooted over.

"of course." i said and she made her way over.

"im sorry about what happened." she said.

"its okay. i was being... the jer..." my words started drifting as she put her arm slowly around me. she stood up and sat on top of me. she wrapped her arms around my neck and looked deep into my eyes. her eyes... if looks could kill... I'd be... dead.

"kennedy- i-"

"shhhh..." she said and put her lips on mine. i kissed back and put my hands on her waist.

we made out for a little bit until she pulled away. she kissed my cheek then rested her chin in the crook of my neck.

"i love you so much." she said and lightly pecked my neck before going back into the crook of my neck.